Bomar gone from OU

depending on if any more players get suspended or dismissed from the team. if it is just these 2, OU will still be a team to be watched

Good call. Unless they lose Adrian Peterson or some key defensive guys, they will still be a damn good team. One that will give all of the South Division a very tough game at home or on the road.

I heard that Big red sports and imports have received over 500 threatening phone calls today from angry fans. The sad part about it is the scumbag that was paying Bomar and friends sold the dealership a few months back.

That dude must have known the sh#t was about to hit the fan so he bailed while his business was still worth something.

Yes blame Bomar and Quinn, but the guy forking over the money to them is a complete scumbag.

This mornings local paper has a huge article about the previous General Manager of Big Red Sports. He claims he had no knowledge about what was going on. Ironically, he was a huge Sooner fan and I believe a booster. You can't tell me he didn't know. Stoops is supposed to hold a press conference today at 3:15 CST to address this (and I have to believe the QB situation will be a hot topic) after which he'll join his players on the field to start practices. It'll be interesting (and I'm sure the media is going to be watching like a hawk if they can) to see who is under center. One report has their Juco transfer from Cali being the possible starter but ouinsider.com was reporting Paul Thompson would be the starter.

Ag...those pics are hilarious!!!!!

Some of the local sports reporters seem to think this is just the tip of the iceberg. Several months ago, the basketball team was on the hot seat. Now the football team. And I have to believe the NCAA is going to come in a take a closer look at the whole AD car-deal. OU cleared him, but the NCAA never came in and investigated. It's interesting to me that Peterson returned the car around the same time the dealership switched owners.