QB sit

looks like bc is at it again. bad recruiting, bad leadership, bad planning.

this is not good for the 'skers.

That is laughable. Seriously. Have you been reading anything about what has transpired in the last few days? You are going to say Beck is in the right? Sheesh. :moreinteresting

That is laughable. Seriously. Have you been reading anything about what has transpired in the last few days? You are going to say Beck is in the right? Sheesh. :moreinteresting

No, it looks more like a BC trashing.

BC handled this perfectly. Can't be blamed for recruiting Beck. Live 'n learn. BC will probably be better at picking out the losers in teh future.

Saying all this is a bad choice by BC is like trashing TO for SB and LP.

:hmmm go play in traffic.

I hate it that Beck is gone. It should have never gotten to the point where Beck thought he was unwanted. Wait until a game is on the line and Taylor goes down and see if you don't wish Beck were ready to go. This is bad.

ass...i mean glass what are you smoking? Who let harrison's mom create a membership? :hmmm to you too

I hate it that Beck is gone. It should have never gotten to the point where Beck thought he was unwanted. Wait until a game is on the line and Taylor goes down and see if you don't wish Beck were ready to go. This is bad.

Keeping him here with an attitude like the one we seen lately?...he can go fist himself for all I care.

Keeping him here with an attitude like the one we seen lately?...he can go fist himself for all I care.

NO :lame:dis his mom would do it for him! :lol:

NO :lame:dis his mom would do it for him! :lol:

:lol: Touche.

It's an opinion which everyone is entitled. The constitution and all that legal stuff?

Yeah, but it still doesn't make it right!!!! :o

QUOTE (Tommie15 @ Aug 7 2006, 08:18 PM)

Your kidding right!? Without Cally Taylor wouldn't be here along with the great running backs we have!!! As far as I'm concerned if Solich was still here I wouldn't even be able to believe the state of emergency this team would be in!!!! :steam

QUOTE (Glass @ Aug 7 2006, 08:02 PM)

If you want a little snot nosed spoiled bitch of a momas boy for a quarteback I here Kansas State is looking for fans!!!! :wtf I better stop now on both of you because of fear of punishment from the powers above!!!! :madash:boxosoap

Who said he wasn't entitled to his opinion? Of course he is entitled to his opinion. I was simply offering up my opinion of his opinion. My opinion of his opinion is an opinion that is opinionated. Aren't we allowed, by the Constitution, to voice an opinion towards anothers opinion? :dunno

Of course, you are not allowed an opinion that is wrong :)

I don't think anyone will wish for Beck back. Should the unthinkable happen, and ZT go down - well, we all hope we'll have someone good to step in. Could be Joe Ganz, who knows at this point? But we lost Beck long before he was released from his scholarship. The minute he decided to skip practice, that he was above the team, that was when he ceased to possess any quarterbacking skills whatsoever. I'm sure we all wish Beck didn't turn out this way, with this kind of attitude, especially the good signs coming from him all the way up to this. But he did, and since he did, you couldn't pay me to wish for him to ever take the reins of our offense.