Press Conference

Who would be able to face his team after that? He would be getting sh!t all the time from guys. I wouldn't want to go back after that.

Easily IMO. You go back, say you're sorry for letting down the team and explain to everyone his mom's comments in no way reflect his opinions and he doesn't agree with what his mom said. Saying and doing that to me would get him more respect from the rest of his team and maybe even the fans but he took the weak way out. :thumbs

Easily IMO. You go back, say you're sorry for letting down the team and explain to everyone his mom's comments in no way reflect his opinions and he doesn't agree with what his mom said.

First and second sentences don't agree. That wouldn't be easy for anyone to say. "Sorry guys, I'm a total ass. I bailed on you, but welcome me back with open arms, right? I'm all better now. Sorry Zac. I don't really think you suck. That was all just my mom, you know. You believe me, right? Yeah. Go big red, or something."

Even if he did say all that, that he didn't agree with his mother, I just wouldn't think it's true. Walking out of practice reflects very badly on him, regardless of what his mother said. The fact that his mother blasted the pride of Husker Nation just sealed the lid on the coffin.

Who would be able to face his team after that? He would be getting sh!t all the time from guys. I wouldn't want to go back after that.

Easily IMO. You go back, say you're sorry for letting down the team and explain to everyone his mom's comments in no way reflect his opinions and he doesn't agree with what his mom said. Saying and doing that to me would get him more respect from the rest of his team and maybe even the fans but he took the weak way out. :thumbs

i can almost assure you everything that came out of his mom's mouth, came out of Harrison's mouth 1st.....he wasn't going to change his mind, he was gone

hunter