SC Tailgate.

Could some one pin this.

I will be driving down to LA this weekend. Supposedly there is a site near the stadium on Martin Luther King Blvd, that a lot of people tailgate at. If it appears safe I will attempt to park there on Friday nite.

I will let you know the exact address prior and will provide my cell number to some of you.

I will have a resonable amount of food on hand. There may be a a barrel to pay something if you want.

I will have coolers for beer. I don't drink so will not provide it. But there will be ice for anyone wanting to bring it and store it. The wife has said the trailer will be available for all ladies needing the rest room. No one else. Not sure if that includes me or not. Should have a good number of chairs and all.

Food will be chicken, hamburgers and hot dogs. Bring anything you like to cook.

All are welcome.

More info as it becomes available.

Please bring any banners or flags you like. If you send them to me in advance I will keep the box and return them after or you can just carry them out and back.

Any thoughts or ideas would be greatly appreciated.

Please let me know if you are coming.

Bob

Awesome. Thanks very much for the offer Bob, it's greatly appreciated. :cheers

Let me be the first to RSVP 2 for the Big Red SC TG extravaganza. We'll contribute whatever is necessary for the cause, and also can arrive early to help with preparations. Talk more offline.

Chad

:restore

I apologize for not getting down to LA last weekend. I have changed plans to go this weekend as there is a sports festival at the LA convention center. Thinking about taking up rock climbing. So figured it would work out better than making two trips. I am not big in driving in down to LA.

Rawhide and I will be setting up the tailgate. Any questions can be addressed to him or me.

Right now everything seems to be a go.

Please pm me or Rawhide to let us know you are coming.

Bob

• 2 weeks later...
I apologize for not getting down to LA last weekend. I have changed plans to go this weekend as there is a sports festival at the LA convention center. Thinking about taking up rock climbing. So figured it would work out better than making two trips. I am not big in driving in down to LA.

Rawhide and I will be setting up the tailgate. Any questions can be addressed to him or me.

Right now everything seems to be a go.

Please pm me or Rawhide to let us know you are coming.

Bob

No worries about the delay - I dont blame you for attempting to multi-trip to LA. :)

So have you had a chance to scope it out yet?

Blackshirt,

No I had call last weekend and did not get away from the area.

Rawhide, do you want to go down this weekend? I lost your phone number.

I will get r done this weekend for sure. Promise!!!!!!

Sorry for the delay.

I am also planning on doing one at the Texas game. Anyone who can point in the right direction for parking there would be great. I supposedly have a area, but who knows. Being 1800 miles away makes it a little hard to scope it out early.

We are also thinking about doing it at KState. Any help there would be great to.

Bob

Blackshirt,

No I had call last weekend and did not get away from the area.

Rawhide, do you want to go down this weekend? I lost your phone number.

I will get r done this weekend for sure. Promise!!!!!!

Sorry for the delay.

I am also planning on doing one at the Texas game. Anyone who can point in the right direction for parking there would be great. I supposedly have a area, but who knows. Being 1800 miles away makes it a little hard to scope it out early.

We are also thinking about doing it at KState. Any help there would be great to.

Bob

No worries Bob - just get there whenever works best for you. We just appreciate the effort!

And I'll see what I can find out for trailer parking (I assume an RV?) at Memorial for the UT game.

The wife had me painting all week end. Just barely got out Sunday afternoon to do a bike ride.

I may go down there during the week this week, if not Sunday for sure. 200 mile drive round trip and into LA. I hate going down there. Rather take a sharp stick in the eye honestly.

We will Get R Done though.

Blackshirt,

I will be in town the Friday before the game. I have a 31 foot travel trailer and a F350 crew cab Makes it about 60 foot long. I am workig on a site with a friend from another board. But have not heard a yes yet.

I am willing to pay for the site so if you know anyone let me know.

Bob

• 2 weeks later...

Tailgate Update:

We will be parked in the lot west of the stadium. Address is 39th and Vermont Street, Los Angeles, California

Email me for my cell phone number.

My vehicle is a 2006 Gold F350 FX4 with a 31' Flagstaff Trailer. I will have a large banner stating HUSKER BOARD TAILGATE/BIGHUSKER FAN TAILGATE accross the top of the trailer if permitted by both boards. Blackshirt let me know if it is okay ASAP.

Myself and Rawhide will be there early. I may go down the nite before. I have calls into Classic Parking, but no answer yet. Supposedly parking opens 5 hours before game time. That could get a little hairy it sounds to me. I will be very near the front of the line if that is the way it goes down.

We will provide a reasonable amount of food. But be there early for that. Hotdogs, Hamburgers, and chicken. We will have coolers on hand for beer and other needs.

There will be no restroom facilities at the site.