SC Tailgate.

Tailgate Update:

We will be parked in the lot west of the stadium.  Address is 39th and Vermont Street, Los Angeles, California

Email me for my cell phone number.

My vehicle is a 2006 Gold F350 FX4 with a 31' Flagstaff Trailer.  I will have a large banner stating HUSKER BOARD TAILGATE/BIGHUSKER FAN TAILGATE accross the top of the trailer if permitted by both boards.  Blackshirt let me know if it is okay ASAP.

Myself and Rawhide will be there early.  I may go down the nite before.  I have calls into Classic Parking, but no answer yet.  Supposedly parking opens 5 hours before game time.  That could get a little hairy it sounds to me.  I will be very near the front of the line if that is the way it goes down.

We will provide a reasonable amount of food.  But be there early for that.  Hotdogs, Hamburgers, and chicken.  We will have coolers on hand for beer and other needs. 

There will be no restroom facilities at the site.

Excellent, thanks for the update skersfan. I'll be sending out an official board invitation in the coming days. Hope to see a lot of board members there! :horns2

Tailgate update!!!!!!!

Normally they open THE GATES 5-6 hours before the game. This week they are opening at noon on Friday. Must be expecting a larger turnout than usual!!!!!!! The real kicker is they have nearly tripled the parking fee.. There will now be a donations bucket for any that want to. NOT MANDATORY!!!!!!!!

This was posted on the usc rivals board today about parking:

Went to practice yesterday, and checked out parking Reply

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

situation at Exposition Park. The road(State St) between the Rose Garden and the Science Center is not torn up, as many of us who park there were thinking; I think that they might allow parking there.

There are now big bungalows, and fence all around, on the east side of the the big lawn between the Natural History Museum and the Coliseum, so the parking there is now cut in half. By east side of the lawn, I mean the whole side, from the sidewalk in the middle of the lawn all the way to the sidewalk where the band marches by.

For Gameday: I called Classic Parking (213) 749-5654 again this morning, and their recording says that all parking (except for RV) opens at 9 AM; RV parking opens at noon on Friday for $250 if parking overnight.