OT Brock Knutson

Mavric

HuskerBoard Predictor  

16 members have voted

1. 1. To which school will Knutson commit?

• Nebraska
    • Iowa State
    • Kansas

This poll is closed to new votes

49 minutes ago, Scofrosghost said:

The first video the kid had his ankle wrapped up and then intentionally rolled his body weight into the medial part of his lower leg/knee. Total cobra Kai move. I don’t blame him for retaliating, kid was intentionally trying to injure him. Second video isn’t a good look but the film cuts out what happened prior. My guess same type of deal. Looks like opponents are intentionally trying to injure him after he pancakes him. The fact that Rhule visited with him and took pics w his family suggests that he is giving him the benefit of the doubt as should people here. 

It's wild that people keep picking on this 6'8" guy and his only recourse is stomping on ankles while standing over them.

• Plus1 2
  • Haha 1
  • TBH 1

Likely some donation money comes in from the family as well. Might be part of the reason for the offer as well.  I think he only played one year at SB. Was up the road at Mitchell previously, C2 school I believe. I would think he would have some OL fundamentals, coach at Mitchell played OL at Doane. Hard to believe that size considering how small the family is. 

1 hour ago, StuckinCO said:

Likely some donation money comes in from the family as well. Might be part of the reason for the offer as well.  I think he only played one year at SB. Was up the road at Mitchell previously, C2 school I believe. I would think he would have some OL fundamentals, coach at Mitchell played OL at Doane. Hard to believe that size considering how small the family is. 

Donate to get a scholarship?  To big for his family?  What the hell dude!

• Plus1 3
  • TBH 1
  • 2 weeks later...

• Mavric changed the title to OT Brock Knutson