Roe v Wade overturned????? Draft says so

Poll  

37 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

11 minutes ago, BigRedBuster said:

No. To many people, it means this shouldn't be decided by a bunch of politicians that have no clue about individual situations making an absolute law that can greatly negatively affect someone's personal health and wellbeing.  

You literally have no idea what legal in all cases means :facepalm:

• Haha 1
  • TBH 2

3 minutes ago, Archy1221 said:

So put it in law so it continues to not happen:thumbs  really not so hard

Isn't it fun when Trump and his sheep make up controversy over things that literally don't happen, get their followers all lathered up, try to paint everyone else as unreasonable heathens....and it's all based on a falsehood from the start?

• Plus1 2
  • TBH 2

8 minutes ago, JJ Husker said:

Holy logical fallacies Batman.

Strawman.

False Dilemma.

Hasty Generalization.

Slothful Induction.

Take your pick.

Yeah....it's pretty funny when this is a quote from the article.

Claims of abortions occurring “moments before birth” or even “after birth” are false. These scenarios do not occur, nor are they legal in the United States.

• Plus1 2
17 minutes ago, BigRedBuster said:

Isn't it fun when Trump and his sheep make up controversy over things that literally don't happen, get their followers all lathered up, try to paint everyone else as unreasonable heathens....and it's all based on a falsehood from the start?

Not sure what Trump or sheep has to do with you not understanding what “legal in all cases means”.  But here we sit talking about Trump and sheep in order to deflect :facepalm:

15 minutes ago, JJ Husker said:

Holy logical fallacies Batman.

Strawman.

False Dilemma.

Hasty Generalization.

Slothful Induction.

Take your pick.

And we have another one Robin. 

• Plus1 1
  • Haha 1
7 minutes ago, BigRedBuster said:

Yeah....it's pretty funny when this is a quote from the article.

•  

They aren’t legal yet 29% of Americans would be fine with them being legal.   That’s what was being discussed by me:thumbs

• Plus1 1
  • TBH 1
1 minute ago, Archy1221 said:

Not sure what Trump or sheep has to do with you not understanding what “legal in all cases means”.  But here we sit talking about Trump and sheep in order to deflect :facepalm:

Because it's very clear to everyone else that you have fallen for this fake issue that Trump and his sheep brewed up.

• Plus1 2
  • TBH 1

3 minutes ago, Archy1221 said:

They aren’t legal yet 29% of Americans would be fine with them being legal.   That’s what was being discussed by me:thumbs

And, prior to Dobbs, this was settled and I really don't hardly ever remember anyone even discussing it anymore.  Congrats!!!!  Your side got what they wanted with late term abortions....create a controversy where there isn't any.

• Plus1 1
Just now, BigRedBuster said:

Because it's very clear to everyone else that you have fallen for this fake issue that Trump and his sheep brewed up.

Dude, I’m responding to a survey that neither Trump nor a sheep posted on here.   A survey that says 29% of people are disgustingly fine with no limits on abortion.  Once again, this isn’t hard to know what’s that means.  Whether it happens to one baby, 10, 100, or 10,000 being aborted while healthy and viable while mother is healthy, 30 days or hell even 60 days prior to birth is a disgusting thought that it’s even an option. 

• Plus1 2
1 minute ago, BigRedBuster said:
5 minutes ago, Archy1221 said:

And, prior to Dobbs, this was settled

How was it settled?  By what mechanism?  And I assume you mean by SCOTUS, which had no right to settle abortion back then and it was correctly overturned.  

• Plus1 1
  • TBH 1
2 minutes ago, Archy1221 said:

Dude, I’m responding to a survey that neither Trump nor a sheep posted on here.   A survey that says 29% of people are disgustingly fine with no limits on abortion.  Once again, this isn’t hard to know what’s that means.  Whether it happens to one baby, 10, 100, or 10,000 being aborted while healthy and viable while mother is healthy, 30 days or hell even 60 days prior to birth is a disgusting thought that it’s even an option. 

You're responding about a survey, while repeating what Trump and his sheep have been spewing for a long time.  They are even claiming liberals want post birth abortions....which don't even exist.  I've shown you that abortions moments before birth don't even exist, but here we are and you're still arguing about it.

2 minutes ago, Archy1221 said:

How was it settled?  By what mechanism?  And I assume you mean by SCOTUS, which had no right to settle abortion back then and it was correctly overturned.  

Because the abortions you are crying about didn't exist and they have been illegal in the US during that time........and literally nobody other than maybe an extreme few wackos were arguing for.

This entire issue is a made up campaign issue from the right and you just can't help yourself from promoting it farther.

• TBH 2