The USC game

the thing that gives me a little confidence is SC is a wierd team in that they often fall behind to far less talented teams than the huskers, i think if that happpens our D can hold them off for the win :thumbs

I totally agree.

This is a big reason why I thought USC was highly overrated last year. Everytime I seemed to tune into a game of them playing some "weaker" team, they were having to scramble in order to come from behind.

Still, there's something to be said about coming back from 21-7 and winning by 10. That USC team deserves credit for sheer resiliency. If we put up a 3-touchdown lead on them, I wouldn't feel secure unless we were halfway into the fourth quarter.

I've learned better anyways. We've blown leads before. OU in 2000, and Mike Moschetti...oh, that was an awful second half.

the thing that gives me a little confidence is SC is a wierd team in that they often fall behind to far less talented teams than the huskers, i think  if that happpens our D can hold them off for the win        :thumbs

I totally agree.

This is a big reason why I thought USC was highly overrated last year. Everytime I seemed to tune into a game of them playing some "weaker" team, they were having to scramble in order to come from behind.

A highly overrated team that came within seconds of winning the national championship? Your joking, right?

USC will win by 3 td's.

A highly overrated team that came within seconds of winning the national championship? Your joking, right?

USC will win by 3 td's.

I just never was really impressed by them....sorry :dunno

Particularly watching them play Notre Dame, Fresno State and Arizona State. They were a good team and I thought Bush was amazing...but I think the media hyped them up higher than they should've been.

Just my opinion.