Nebraska players All-conference Teams end of season predictions

What i mean by that is Ochaun mathis in my book will be on one of them he made big 12 all conference second team just dont know which one he will make, he is NFL talent. My question is does anyone else believe that other players by the end of the season Nebraska will have players on any team??? Offense or Defense plus (First, Second, Third, Team) They have the talent to succeed just would like thoughts on which Husker fans believe will make the list???

15 minutes ago, MyBloodIsRed16 said:

Depends how many games are won.  Much easier to get all conference if your team is winning 

True but i tend to think that the abilities of the players will come full circle. I believe in CT so much that i think he will do better then half the qb's in the big 10. Now how he does against top tier qb's will say alot i think he definitely will represent Nebraska well so i could see him ending up on at least one of them. Garrett Nelson some how got better with his rushing so you could definitely see him on a list and i believe that you could see multiple Huskers on the list from both sides. If Trey Palmer goes off and puts it together you could see him on one.

• Oh Yeah! 1