ESPN's Joe Schad Reports Keller is N!

According to LJS there may be an announcement by the end of today, possibly as early as this afternoon.

Although with all the confirmations and refutations etc. its getting awfully confusing.

I'm actually impressed with the reporting done by LJS on this one. They've showed the most restraint of anyone in calling this a done deal. The national media is pretty much pointing to it being NU but all the stuff about visiting OU and such has come out via LJS.

I'm actually impressed with the reporting done by LJS on this one. They've showed the most restraint of anyone in calling this a done deal. The national media is pretty much pointing to it being NU but all the stuff about visiting OU and such has come out via LJS.

I agree. Rosenthal is doing a great job covering this. He is even anwering questions at the blog on their website, and I assume he is hitting the phones hard right now, finding out whatever he can.