2008 Sleepers?

Remember this name. Jewel Hampton. He signed with Iowa. I watched video on him and he struck me as a very good talent. I was surprised he wasn't heavily recruited. He's my 2008 Sleeper.

Hmm I thought you were talking about Nebraska Recruits since we are in the Nebraska recruiting section. ;)

I am going to go out and say that 2 star Committ Antonio Bell will tear it up on Offense. On defense I say 3 star DE Josh Williams. After watching his pursuit to the QB I see a lot of Jevon Kearse (aka Da Freak) in Williams. I mean for god sakes, when was the last time you seen a DE with 4.8 speed? He is going to be Nebraskas own "Da Freak"!

Remember this name. Jewel Hampton. He signed with Iowa. I watched video on him and he struck me as a very good talent. I was surprised he wasn't heavily recruited. He's my 2008 Sleeper.

Hmm I thought you were talking about Nebraska Recruits since we are in the Nebraska recruiting section. ;)

Either OR.... My NU sleeper is Lester Ward. How's that?

Going to go out on a limb here and say John Leverson. I said this a while back. This is one tough, fast kid, who bleeds NU red. He is homegrown, and will bust his butt to be successful. Listening to 1620, and hearing Damon Benning and Marvin Sanders talk about John only reinforces my personal opinion that Leverson will be a difference maker (2-3 years down the road of course).

On offense my sleeper is going to be Justin Rodgers. From the film that i have watched on him he reminds me alot of Brandon Jackson, he has really good vision. Not to mention how many runningbacks we have. Competition breeds. On the defensive side i like Mason Wald. Watched film on him and the guy can hit! Thats what i like in a d-back someone that is gunna punish the receiver if he does catch the ball.

On offense my sleeper is going to be Justin Rodgers. From the film that i have watched on him he reminds me alot of Brandon Jackson, he has really good vision. Not to mention how many runningbacks we have. Competition breeds. On the defensive side i like Mason Wald. Watched film on him and the guy can hit! Thats what i like in a d-back someone that is gunna punish the receiver if he does catch the ball.

Are they going to put Rodgers on offense or defense. I thought I heard they listed him as a DB. I watched his videos and he sure looks like a kid with great offensive potential. Another kid who's videos show tremendous possibility is Kyler Reed. I'm not sure where they plan on using him either but wherever he ends up I would be surprised if he doesn't make a big impact when it is all said and done.

I think Justin was recruited to play DB for us.... but my sleeper is WR Matt Donohue, the walk-on transfer from Ohio.

I think Justin was recruited to play DB for us.... but my sleeper is WR Matt Donohue, the walk-on transfer from Ohio.

Since Donohue has to sit out as a transfer he would be a sleeper for 2009.

Kyler Reed is my sleeper pick.

Since Donohue has to sit out as a transfer he would be a sleeper for 2009.

Kyler Reed is my sleeper pick.

:lol: I guess I didn't think that one through all the way! In that case I will go with Dennard