B*******?

• 2 weeks later...

I sometimes have this perverse desire to set the Board's software to convert the word "B******" to "redout".

Hehehehehe...

Ah Likes it!

I can't believe I'm finally commenting on this subject after so many successful attempts to ignore this subject in the past.

I'd be the 1st to admit that I sometimes felt I should have called around to see what others were wearing when I see so many others wearing Red ...and we clash..

But what prompts me to post on this thread is the obvious compromise you all seem to be ignoring.

When the Game is televised and the days are getting cooler, wear a Red Shirt over a Black Shirt..Take the Red Shirt off when we are on Defense and put it back on when we're on Offense..Maybe even wave the Red one around like a "terrible towel" while trying to rev up the Defense.

Make sure to help out your neighbor if they have a little trouble with a limited range of motion or when there's back-to-back turnovers.

The commentators would go nuts..

(the color guy at least)

The "Wave" could be replaced by the "Boiling Sea".

An added bonus would be if the Wimmen would wear a White T-shirt (instead of a Bra) under the Black and the Red shirts, and anyone with leftover Gatorade after the big win could dowse them for a "Guinness Book of World Records" largest Wet T-Shirt Contest..

Who's wit me?

Red is the iconic color of NU. Black is not even a real color for the team, except for the defense. Shirt changing ain't happening, people aren't doin it..... I think I remember your baketball team wearing black, but they are pretty tradtion free and were trying to genderate some excitement. If the football team in Nebraska needs to wear a non school color to get fired up or get fan support (they don't), then KU is in better shape than I even hope.... I do understand owning non red NU shirts, but I do not understand wearing them to the game...

If you really want to ruin your unis, get Nike to "design" them. Then you can be Oregon or BYU...

or put KU on them! :woo

That would rule. Then one team dressed as KU would be guaranteed SWEET VICTORY.

OK, that is a good example of the proposal. You could even say "This whole N thing isn't working out, lets get an H for Huskers and use that, or B for Blackshirts, but just for the defense, because Alabamee has a different number for each guy, I know, put each Husker players nickname on the helmet, and in black"...

I changed my mind. I vote for Rain like CY. Then the yellow slickers will make you look like ISU....

The more you change you unis, the more you appear to lose. Don't believe me, check out the helmet project. http://www.nationalchamps.net/Helmet_Project/

Teams that are consistent winners don't change em much. Teams that are not, do. You can even use it to tell when a team was doing well and when it wasn't, well, roughly anyway. It is not true without fail, but it seems the correlation is very strong. So change em up, add teal, slap a wildcat on em, K-State has been wearing black of late... So far it is just the basketball team, but Scary Smart cannot be far behind.

Can't dog Mizzou, Colorado and Tech, as it is their school color they are wearing...

• 4 months later...

just because he says theres a good chance that shirt won't be red.. doesn't mean it won't be red.. and even if its not, that doesn't mean it'll be black.. tbh, i'd think more white, but thats just me... even if it's black.. there won't be a b*******.. even when they try.. it sucks.. its worthless.. dumb..

Ok now I'm mad at husker fans...If the staff/administration/players etc...if they want a b******* and they are asking for the support to do it...THEN DO IT. Us as fans are not HIGHER UP than TO or BO. Do you want to go back to prominance like before...then support the program in whatever it does and quit whining about a dumb color they may or may not want you to wear to the game.

Ok help me understang WTF is the point of a b*******. Ive heard it talked on here and most get anoyed. What are you trying to do with a b*******. change the colors, be different. Hey guess what we tried that and the it didnt work out so well (see 2007) so how about this. We all STFU about the b******* crap and just wear red because its GO BIG RED, SEA OF RED. For jesus jumping christ sakes let it go.