No possible way

Right now Arkansas is making a run at Les Miles. If he does leave LSU then there will be a pretty strong push to get Bo back there. I still think he stays here. He has 3 yrs left on his contract after the season and they've been working on a new one that will lock up everything pretty well. Unless something changes between Bo and the new AD I think we're fine. But I suppose this could slow things down some.

Right now Arkansas is making a run at Les Miles. If he does leave LSU then there will be a pretty strong push to get Bo back there. I still think he stays here. He has 3 yrs left on his contract after the season and they've been working on a new one that will lock up everything pretty well. Unless something changes between Bo and the new AD I think we're fine. But I suppose this could slow things down some.

you think the NFL comes calling for Les? I just don't see him making a lateral move like that. And that's probably giving Arky too much credit!