No possible way

Bo's name is going to be the subject of coaching rumors for a long time to come which is a good thing because it means he and his assistants are doing a good job. Don't be surprised to hear coach Beck and coach JP's names being tossed around real soon.

Is JP being considered HC material? Dude has only 1 year of coordinator experience and then I am not sure if Bo isn't secretly doing it.

Bo's name is going to be the subject of coaching rumors for a long time to come which is a good thing because it means he and his assistants are doing a good job. Don't be surprised to hear coach Beck and coach JP's names being tossed around real soon.

Is JP being considered HC material? Dude has only 1 year of coordinator experience and then I am not sure if Bo isn't secretly doing it.

What? really? Bo has ALWAYS had a hand in defensive playcalling, if not completely handling it himself. Just watch him between plays if youre ever at a game. He reads off a card and Carl/Pap would signal it in. I dont understand why this is so difficult to grasp. I do think there was a game or tow last season that was handled strictly by Carl, but if you just watch Bo between plays on defense, it's clearly obvious he's making the calls.

What? really? Bo has ALWAYS had a hand in defensive playcalling, if not completely handling it himself. Just watch him between plays if youre ever at a game. He reads off a card and Carl/Pap would signal it in. I dont understand why this is so difficult to grasp. I do think there was a game or tow last season that was handled strictly by Carl, but if you just watch Bo between plays on defense, it's clearly obvious he's making the calls.

This was almost made "public" knowledge when Stafford and Bo had their exchange on the sidelines......Bo's remarks were " I wasn't doing a good job of putting our guys in position to make plays"...(paraphrased)......but he did say "I" , "we" or "our coaches"..... Bo is 100 % in charge of this defense.