Petersen to Arky???

Marf, I'm assuming you weren't serious about Petersen being Bo's OC. Hell would freeze over long before Petersen would give that half a second of consideration. OC isn't even our problem anyway.

I'm hearing from some Razorback fans that I know that Bo is 2nd in line if Petersen doesn't take that job, and they're not at all thrilled about that.

Oh dang...I hope this isn't true.

http://www.hogcountr...ine.com/?p=7955

NU get on the phone!!! If he would go to Arky, then he surely would come here. Probably the best candidate if we wanted to shake things up here...which I would not mind.

If he dose go to Arky, that is another failure in the lap of Tom. Because if he would go to a sh#t hole like Arkansas, then he would have came here. But we don't know that because Tom never talked to him and already had his mind made up on Bo. Which i really bad business.

The problem with getting Peterson here at this juncture is, no matter the circumstances or if Bo is the guy or not, we are looking at a 10-2 regular season here, and a potential 11-win finish. On top of three CCG appearances in four years. If that will get a coach fired, regardless of other performance-based circumstances, just what in the world are the metrics the next guy needs to pass to hold on to his job? Heavens forbid he have some turnover in talent and lose three times one year.

I'd argue with anyone that firing an eternal 9-win coach is OK. But Bo's record of success here simply has to keep him around.

It's becoming more and more an offense-dominated game, so expect to see more high scoring affairs - and more games where a team that gets the edge can run away with it. It doesn't take the most elite offense ever anymore to explode for a gazillion points.

The problem with getting Peterson here at this juncture is, no matter the circumstances or if Bo is the guy or not, we are looking at a 10-2 regular season here, and a potential 11-win finish. On top of three CCG appearances in four years. If that will get a coach fired, regardless of other performance-based circumstances, just what in the world are the metrics the next guy needs to pass to hold on to his job?

Winning at least one of those three CCG appearances, I suppose.

The problem with getting Peterson here at this juncture is, no matter the circumstances or if Bo is the guy or not, we are looking at a 10-2 regular season here, and a potential 11-win finish. On top of three CCG appearances in four years. If that will get a coach fired, regardless of other performance-based circumstances, just what in the world are the metrics the next guy needs to pass to hold on to his job? Heavens forbid he have some turnover in talent and lose three times one year.

I'd argue with anyone that firing an eternal 9-win coach is OK. But Bo's record of success here simply has to keep him around.

It's becoming more and more an offense-dominated game, so expect to see more high scoring affairs - and more games where a team that gets the edge can run away with it. It doesn't take the most elite offense ever anymore to explode for a gazillion points.

Does his 34-19 record against BCS competition these last 5 years buy him more time? Or his 8-11 record against top 25? Or losing to 8 unranked teams in 5 seasons??? Take away his cupcake of a schedule and Bo doesn't even look average. This team has massive holes just like our old friend Frank Solichs teams did

You wanna know what we expect? Not getting blown out. Thats what needs to happen. You think we're this upset over the loss? Hell no. But this, mulitple times, on the big stages, isn't acceptable. A 10-3 season isnt bad. A 10-3 season with three of the worst showings for our team stat wise and morale wise, is bad. Potential coach hires will be able to tell the difference between the two.

That loss to Wisky was as bad as any loss that Cally had.

That loss to Wisky was as bad as any loss that Cally had.

I would say worse...we were starting to appear relevant to the college football world again. This game will have the same effect as the beat down Colorado put on us way back when

Watch the games people. Does anyone think this defense is capable of holding down the likes of any top 10 team, let alone a Wisky or a UCLA? If we didn't squeak out some of these wins this year would everyone care that he got to 10 wins? This is a bad defensive football team with a supposed defensive guru running the show.