Bo has to make it to the CCG, or win 10.

The question is how many coordinators can Bo go through before getting fired himself? - AS many as it takes. I am sure there is a "behavior clause" that the University could have exercised last week wit his tirade. Firing a guy in the middle of a season would have been horrible. In the end, we are all about survival- so we will do whatever it takes. I really do not know if Coach's stock is going up or down nationwide (as a DC, I would guess its intact).

I'm not defending the way Bo has lost. I hate it just as much as you do, believe me. But come on, an agenda is when you don't apply the same standards to every situation. You discredit some of Bo's biggest wins because of the way the team we beat finished last year yet don't wait until the end of the season to judge the quality of our opponents.

Yeah, I mean Northern Illinois really sucks. What bowl did they go to last year? Some low level bowl called the Orange Bowl.

To be fair, what are Bo's biggest wins in your opinion? I say he only legitimately has three of them in Clemson and against the mullets twice. I was full on the Bo bandwagon after that game as we had no business making that game close, let alone winning it. All of the other supposed big wins are when the other team's QB has gotten hurt and we barely survived backups in for example OU, tOSU, and UM. Last year TMart saved his butt or he would already be gone as he won four games pretty much by himself on guts alone.

The only agenda that I have is that I want NU to be prepared for and play our best against the best teams. Those are the ones that matter, and Bo's defenses have not done that while he has been here, even in 2003 when he only faced two teams that ended up ranked and gave up 38 and 31 points to them. So I don't think his defenses are really as good as advertised, especially with his recruiting or lack thereof.

I agree with you but that's not totally true. A couple years ago, the story was we always lost to some team we shouldn't. When that didn't happen last year, the criticism moved (justly) to something else. If you always beat the teams you should and play great against the best teams, you're going to win basically every game. We'd all like to get there but until then the "biggest issue" will be whatever one has presented itself most recently.

Well Bo has been getting blown out since he was here in 2003 against the best teams on the schedule, so that is not a new issue with him. The losing to a crappy team on the schedule was something entirely different but they were just going on at the same time. Hopefully he has taken care of that problem, but I don't think it will matter as I believe that he is gone after the season unless he wins the conference.

I'm not defending the way Bo has lost. I hate it just as much as you do, believe me. But come on, an agenda is when you don't apply the same standards to every situation. You discredit some of Bo's biggest wins because of the way the team we beat finished last year yet don't wait until the end of the season to judge the quality of our opponents.

Yeah, I mean Northern Illinois really sucks. What bowl did they go to last year? Some low level bowl called the Orange Bowl.

To be fair, what are Bo's biggest wins in your opinion? I say he only legitimately has three of them in Clemson and against the mullets twice. I was full on the Bo bandwagon after that game as we had no business making that game close, let alone winning it. All of the other supposed big wins are when the other team's QB has gotten hurt and we barely survived backups in for example OU, tOSU, and UM. Last year TMart saved his butt or he would already be gone as he won four games pretty much by himself on guts alone.

The only agenda that I have is that I want NU to be prepared for and play our best against the best teams. Those are the ones that matter, and Bo's defenses have not done that while he has been here, even in 2003 when he only faced two teams that ended up ranked and gave up 38 and 31 points to them. So I don't think his defenses are really as good as advertised, especially with his recruiting or lack thereof.

Okay, so back to the original point--why don't you treat the teams Bo has lost to similarly to the teams Bo has won? Why are we constantly harping Bo for losing to Wisconsin even though Wisconsin just about won the Rose Bowl against a much higher ranked Stanford side? Why are we constantly harping on Bo for losing to UCLA when UCLA is ranked #13 currently.

All I'm saying is if you are going to judge Pelini's best wins by the way the team ended up ranked, then you must do the same for his losses as well.

The question is how many coordinators can Bo go through before getting fired himself? - AS many as it takes. I am sure there is a "behavior clause" that the University could have exercised last week wit his tirade. Firing a guy in the middle of a season would have been horrible. In the end, we are all about survival- so we will do whatever it takes. I really do not know if Coach's stock is going up or down nationwide (as a DC, I would guess its intact).

Not necessarily. If the coordinators leave on their own free will that's fine but if Bo is getting rid of them that's a different story. You can only go through so much staff until it's figured out that the problem lies with the Head Coach. Same thing with our players. Fumbles are a problem they happen every year you can't blame the kids if they aren't being taught and stressed the proper way of holding the football.

Well Bo has been getting blown out since he was here in 2003 against the best teams on the schedule, so that is not a new issue with him. The losing to a crappy team on the schedule was something entirely different but they were just going on at the same time. Hopefully he has taken care of that problem, but I don't think it will matter as I believe that he is gone after the season unless he wins the conference.

And again you show your propensity for revisionist history.

2008 - Lost to #7 Texas Tech 37-31 in OT

2009 - Lost to #13 Va Tech 16-15, Beat #20 Oklahoma 10-3, Lost to #3 Texas 13-12, Beat #22 Arizona 33-0

2010 - Beat #17 Oklahoma St. 51-41, Beat #7 Missorui 31-17, Lost to #18 Texas A&M 9-6, Lost to #10 Oklahoma 23-20

2011 - Beat #9 Michigan St. 24-3, Beat #12 Penn St. 17-14

2012 - Lost to #22 UCLA 36-30, Beat #20 Michigan 23-9

• Fire 1

2009 - Lost to #13 Va Tech 16-15, Beat #20 Oklahoma 10-3, Lost to #3 Texas 13-12, Beat #22 Arizona 33-0

2010 - Beat #17 Oklahoma St. 51-41, Beat #7 Missorui 31-17, Lost to #18 Texas A&M 9-6, Lost to #10 Oklahoma 23-20

Oh but what a story there is beneath the cherry picking.

Oh but what a story there is beneath the cherry picking.

how exactly is that cherry picking? you dont need the blowouts to prove the point being made, which is a counterpoint to bo losing against the best teams on the schedule. or are these teams now not considered part of the best teams on the schedule since they dont follow the "bo gets blownout against the best teams" agenda? you can try to paint them as exceptions to the rule but, i dont think there are enough blowouts for them to be considered exceptions.