Offensive Line vs. MSU Defense

Biff Clarn

Okay, so I don't post much on here, but read pretty much every day.

Somewhere in the deep recesses of my mind, this is what I see happening in the game on Saturday. I see John Garrison having a closed door meeting with the entire offensive line and playing up the us against the world aspect. All of the pundits give our line very little chance of holding up to MSU's Defense. They must use that as motivation, use it to get so pumped up and go out and punch MSU in the mouth from the getgo. Dominate the first few possessions and let TA and AA know you got them covered. Use the "next man up" theory. It doesn't matter who plays but get them to play with absolute controlled aggression and confidence.

This is Coach Garrison's chance to prove he has IT! Get the ragtag bunch of misfit toys to spit fire and take no prisoners. Dominate from the first snap to the last beat them into submission and the huskers will win going away.

Okay, so I don't post much on here, but read pretty much every day.

Somewhere in the deep recesses of my mind, this is what I see happening in the game on Saturday. I see John Garrison having a closed door meeting with the entire offensive line and playing up the us against the world aspect. All of the pundits give our line very little chance of holding up to MSU's Defense. They must use that as motivation, use it to get so pumped up and go out and punch MSU in the mouth from the getgo. Dominate the first few possessions and let TA and AA know you got them covered. Use the "next man up" theory. It doesn't matter who plays but get them to play with absolute controlled aggression and confidence.

This is Coach Garrison's chance to prove he has IT! Get the ragtag bunch of misfit toys to spit fire and take no prisoners. Dominate from the first snap to the last beat them into submission and the huskers will win going away.

Love the thought but man we are thin. Our guys are going to need this very attitude/effort you speak of all game long!