B1G OOC 2014 Predict the Record

Creed

A couple more than the usual weak OOC games in years past which really only featured crap games vs ND. Top OOC Games for 2014

Indiana at Missouri L

Maryland vs WVU W

Mich vs ND W

Mich St. at Oregon L

OSU vs VT W

PSU vs UCF W

Rutgers at WSU L

Illini at Wash L

Iowa vs ISU W

Minn vs TCU L

Neb vs Miami W

NW vs ND L

Purdue vs ND L

Wisc vs LSU L

MSU-Oregon and Wisc-LSU are big statement games for the B1G and to a lesser extent OSU-VT and Neb-Miami. If MSU and Wisc can win they will help dent the neg rep for the B1G.

A couple more than the usual weak OOC games in years past which really only featured crap games vs ND. Top OOC Games for 2014

Indiana at Missouri L

Maryland vs WVU W

Mich vs ND W

Mich St. at Oregon L

OSU vs VT W

PSU vs UCF W

Rutgers at WSU L

Illini at Wash L

Iowa vs ISU W

Minn vs TCU L

Neb vs Miami W

NW vs ND L

Purdue vs ND L

Wisc vs LSU L

MSU-Oregon and Wisc-LSU are big statement games for the B1G and to a lesser extent OSU-VT and Neb-Miami. If MSU and Wisc can win they will help dent the neg rep for the B1G.

Thank you

Am I to assume OOC means Non-Confernece? Or Open Oral Crackheads? Orifice Opening Criminals?

It means whatever your reading comprehension allows it to mean given the context around it.

My reading comprehension? None at all, so it must mean orifice opening criminals.

Indiana at Missouri L

Maryland vs WVU W

Mich vs ND W

Mich St. at Oregon L

OSU vs VT W

PSU vs UCF W

Rutgers at WSU L

Illini at Wash L

Iowa vs ISU W

Minn vs TCU L

Neb vs Miami W

NW vs ND L

Purdue vs ND L

Wisc vs LSU L

Oregon can't beat a team with a modicum of defense. VT is a shell of their former selves. The only game that can change the perception is Wisc vs LSU

I heard on the radio that the Mich State vs Oregon game could have a huge impact on the B1G's playoff chances given the perception of the league and there are no other real high profile OOC, sorry non conference, games for the B1G. Talking head said something like.."if Mich St gets throttled by Oregon it may hurt Ohio State's chances if they are in the picture.

I heard on the radio that the Mich State vs Oregon game could have a huge impact on the B1G's playoff chances given the perception of the league and there are no other real high profile OOC, sorry non conference, games for the B1G. Talking head said something like.."if Mich St gets throttled by Oregon it may hurt Ohio State's chances if they are in the picture.

Ok, if we are going to go down that route.. What happens if Mich St gets throttled at Oregon but OSU throttles Mich St. in Lansing? Stuff like this is meaningless in a vacuum.

Ok, if we are going to go down that route.. What happens if Mich St gets throttled at Oregon but OSU throttles Mich St. in Lansing? Stuff like this is meaningless in a vacuum.

Yes, but the media likes to crap on the B1G whenever it can. I think the feeling is the B1G can do whatever it wants to each other but unless it has some solid wins vs power teams from the Pac 12, B12, ACC or any of the great SEC teams, those B1G conf games are meaningless.

• 3 weeks later...

Indiana at Missouri L

Maryland vs WVU W

Mich vs ND W

Mich St. at Oregon L

OSU vs VT W

PSU vs UCF W

Rutgers at WSU L

Illini at Wash L

Iowa vs ISU W

Minn vs TCU L

Neb vs Miami W

NW vs ND L

Purdue vs ND L

Wisc vs LSU L

Oregon can't beat a team with a modicum of defense. VT is a shell of their former selves. The only game that can change the perception is Wisc vs LSU

Are you serious? Haha. Alright. Since I have to be excellent to you I won't call you an expletive.

Indiana at Missouri L

Maryland vs WVU W

Mich vs ND W

Mich St. at Oregon L

OSU vs VT W

PSU vs UCF W

Rutgers at WSU L

Illini at Wash L

Iowa vs ISU W

Minn vs TCU L

Neb vs Miami W

NW vs ND L

Purdue vs ND L

Wisc vs LSU L

Are you serious? Haha. Alright. Since I have to be excellent to you I won't call you an expletive.

Hmfbns2.jpg