AP poll out: NU 22nd

Need Miami to upset Louisville and get ranked going into week 4.

Yeah, not sure where they fall. No "others receiving votes" section that I could see.

UCF 94, Florida 87, Texas 86, Duke 71, Iowa 68, Louisville 48, Marshall 41, Oklahoma State 37, Virginia Tech 26, TCU 23, Mississippi State 22, Michigan 19, Texas Tech 19, Miami (FL) 16, Cincinnati 15, Boise State 10, Oregon State 10, Northwestern 8, BYU 8, Penn State 5, Vanderbilt 2, Navy 2, Nevada 1, Louisiana-Lafayette 1, Utah State 1

39th. Gonna take a boatload of upsets to get Miami ranked before week 4.

Need Miami to upset Louisville and get ranked going into week 4.

Yeah, not sure where they fall. No "others receiving votes" section that I could see.

UCF 94, Florida 87, Texas 86, Duke 71, Iowa 68, Louisville 48, Marshall 41, Oklahoma State 37, Virginia Tech 26, TCU 23, Mississippi State 22, Michigan 19, Texas Tech 19, Miami (FL) 16, Cincinnati 15, Boise State 10, Oregon State 10, Northwestern 8, BYU 8, Penn State 5, Vanderbilt 2, Navy 2, Nevada 1, Louisiana-Lafayette 1, Utah State 1

39th. Gonna take a boatload of upsets to get Miami ranked before week 4.

Hmm.... where'd you find that?

Florida number 27 after going 4-8 last year. Laughable. There are a lot of matchups with ranked teams in the early weeks, and the teams ahead of Miami receiving votes also have tough games. If Miami is 3-0 going into our game they will be ranked just barely. Probably around #23 or 24 unless they blow of Louisville. If we take care of business in good fashion we should be around #15 at that time. I don't think it matters where the ranking are, if we are both 3-0 gameday will be here.

B1G East:

#5 - Ohio State

#8 - Michigan State

#37 - Michigan

#45 - Penn State

B1G West:

#14 - Wisconsin

#22 - Nebraska

#30 - Iowa

#43 - Northwestern

Not sure if that's truely how good each team is but that doesn't look like a "dominant" East Division to me, especially with Maryland and Rutgers in the East and Minnesota in the West. Better? Yes. Top Heavy? I'd say. Dominant? Doesn't appear that way to me.

• Fire 1

Florida number 27 after going 4-8 last year. Laughable. There are a lot of matchups with ranked teams in the early weeks, and the teams ahead of Miami receiving votes also have tough games. If Miami is 3-0 going into our game they will be ranked just barely. Probably around #23 or 24 unless they blow of Louisville. If we take care of business in good fashion we should be around #15 at that time. I don't think it matters where the ranking are, if we are both 3-0 gameday will be here.

I don't think so. Most of the matchups ahead of us aren't going to fall out of the top 25 with a loss.

Wisconsin/LSU - not going to fall 11 spots w/ loss to LSU.

A&M/S. Carolina - possibly fall out, but not below Miami when losing to #9.

Clemson/Georgia - won't drop 9 spots by losing to top 10 team.

USC/Stanford - neither will drop out unless USC gets blown away. 10 is too far to fall

MSU/Oregon - little chance they fall past #15ish

Georgia/S. Carolina - depending on if Georgia beats Clemson, they wont' be falling out of top 15 with a loss here. 2nd loss they will drop out though.

That's pretty much the totality of the marque match ups early. Michigan will lose to ND and drop down pretty far. Texas losing to UCLA will push them below Miami.

There might be a few more....but 14 spots is a long ways to move when most teams are playing cupcakes early. I'd say they are sitting at 30ish when we play them. But crazier things have happened.