The Democrat Utopia

https://www.mediaite.com/tv/they-have-the-same-message-democrat-who-toured-columbia-compares-pro-palestinian-protesters-to-charlottesville-neo-nazis/

Moskowitz answered, “Well, I mean, listen, I don’t like guilt by association, but if I was participating in a protest and I was trying to do it peacefully, right? And my ‘cease-fire now’ protest became a ‘bomb Tel Aviv’ protest, maybe I would leave. Or if we were holding up the Palestinian flag and all of a sudden people started screaming pro-Hamas things. Maybe I would leave, but that’s not what happened, Abby. That’s not what happened. They were integrated, and it took five days for them to make a statement saying, ‘Oh, that’s not us.’ The only reason they made that statement is because they’re losing the narrative, because unfortunately, they’re being exposed.”

• Plus1 1
  • Worth a Look 1

10 hours ago, Archy1221 said:

https://www.mediaite.com/tv/they-have-the-same-message-democrat-who-toured-columbia-compares-pro-palestinian-protesters-to-charlottesville-neo-nazis/

Moskowitz answered, “Well, I mean, listen, I don’t like guilt by association, but if I was participating in a protest and I was trying to do it peacefully, right? And my ‘cease-fire now’ protest became a ‘bomb Tel Aviv’ protest, maybe I would leave. Or if we were holding up the Palestinian flag and all of a sudden people started screaming pro-Hamas things. Maybe I would leave, but that’s not what happened, Abby. That’s not what happened. They were integrated, and it took five days for them to make a statement saying, ‘Oh, that’s not us.’ The only reason they made that statement is because they’re losing the narrative, because unfortunately, they’re being exposed.”

Hmmmm

• Plus1 1

21 minutes ago, Archy1221 said:

:dunno  Da Yutes!

It is something to do...that is why they are there.  It is is a social gathering for them, it is a tailgate.  They drank before or during and/or they smoked before or during (nothing wrong with that)

Go ask 10 girls at a Husker tailgate who the Huskers are playing that day...9/10 won't know and their answers will sound similar to hers.  They are there to be part of a social gathering.  

This is not a "guys are smarter than girls" thing, if anything girls are smarter than guys by a long shot. 

This is just a "they don't even know why they are there" thing.  

You have 3 groups of people there.  

1.  Pro-Pally (Maybe anti-Israel but probably not)

2.  Pro-Hamas (Anti every other person)

3.  Social Gatherers

2 hours ago, teachercd said:

It is something to do...that is why they are there.  It is is a social gathering for them, it is a tailgate.  They drank before or during and/or they smoked before or during (nothing wrong with that)

Go ask 10 girls at a Husker tailgate who the Huskers are playing that day...9/10 won't know and their answers will sound similar to hers.  They are there to be part of a social gathering.  

This is not a "guys are smarter than girls" thing, if anything girls are smarter than guys by a long shot. 

This is just a "they don't even know why they are there" thing.  

You have 3 groups of people there.  

1.  Pro-Pally (Maybe anti-Israel but probably not)

2.  Pro-Hamas (Anti every other person)

3.  Social Gatherers

4.  I don't want to go to class

5.  I heard I can get laid here...

• Fire 3