Huskers @ Big Ten/Pac-12 Challenge

Mavric

11 minutes ago, VectorVictor said:

This is very disheartening...I’d expect this a few years ago, but now, this far into Erstad’s tenure?...

...I know it’s one game, but I’d like one season where we’re not lamenting that Boldt left our hitting coach position a few years back.

It's very early and facing one of the best teams in the country with a starter that went 11-1 with a 0.76 ERA and an OBA of .172 last year.

Luke Heimlich is a good pitcher.

Is he a good person?  Doesn't appear so...  Luke Heimlich

That said, hopefully the offense starts clicking soon.

Edited by HS_Coach_C
  • Plus1 1
14 minutes ago, HS_Coach_C said:

It's very early and facing one of the best teams in the country with a starter that went 11-1 with a 0.76 ERA and an OBA of .172 last year.

Luke Heimlich is a good pitcher.

Is he a good person?  Doesn't appear so...  Luke Heimlich

That said, hopefully the offense starts clicking soon.

One game against one of the best pitchers in college baseball is not the time to flip out about the hitting.  Heimlich will do the same against most of the opponents he faces this year.

Let's see how the rest of the weekend plays out before making any sweeping opinions.

• Plus1 1

25 minutes ago, ColoradoHusk said:

One game against one of the best pitchers in college baseball is not the time to flip out about the hitting.  Heimlich will do the same against most of the opponents he faces this year.

Let's see how the rest of the weekend plays out before making any sweeping opinions.

I don't see how I was flipping out about the hitting.  I simply said I hope the offense starts to click soon.