Question on “Club” seats

Just now, seaofred92 said:

Sitting in 403 for the game Saturday- says these are “club” seats? Can anyone expound on what exactly that means?

Your other seats are good.  These are better.

I'm in 402.  Should say hi.

They are individual seats.  Kind of like theater seats but not padded.  Still much nicer than the benches.  There is also an indoor concourse where the restrooms and concessions are.  That's really nice when it's really warm or cold but the weather looks to be good Saturday.  There is limited seating inside but there are some tables to eat at and TVs with a couple other games on.

• Plus1 1
6 minutes ago, Mavric said:

They are individual seats.  Kind of like theater seats but not padded.  Still much nicer than the benches.  There is also an indoor concourse where the restrooms and concessions are.  That's really nice when it's really warm or cold but the weather looks to be good Saturday.  There is limited seating inside but there are some tables to eat at and TVs with a couple other games on.

Will definitely come say hi. Do you do champions club beforehand to or no? Contemplating going in there but haven’t fully decided if we wanna do that or just stick to the railyard. 

5 minutes ago, seaofred92 said:

Will definitely come say hi. Do you do champions club beforehand to or no? Contemplating going in there but haven’t fully decided if we wanna do that or just stick to the railyard. 

I've never been over there.  I thought you had to have a pass for that but maybe I'm wrong.

1 minute ago, seaofred92 said:

You do. I can get them if I want them but I've never really heard its a must do or anything. 

From what I've seen it's not that big of a deal.  They have some food and I think other games on.  Basically a high-end tailgate from what I've been able to gather.

1 hour ago, Mavric said:

Could I go to a game with you?

6 minutes ago, ScottyIce said:

Maverick, why are the seats in 402 better? Just curious. Is it just a better overall view of the field from up there or what is your interpretation?

I’ve never sat up very high at Memorial.

I personally like the higher sideline view.  Maybe I'm just used to that from watching on TV but I think I can see things better.  The first year we had tickets I was fairly low in South Stadium - row 12 or something I think.  It was kind of fun to be down low - especially near the student section - but I didn't think I could really see the plays developing that well, especially when they were on the other end of the field.

But the great things about the 400 sections - and the 200 sections - is having your own seat so your not always jockying for position, being very close to restrooms and concessions and being able to go inside to cool down or warm up (depending on the time of year).

46 minutes ago, Mavric said:

I personally like the higher sideline view.  Maybe I'm just used to that from watching on TV but I think I can see things better.  The first year we had tickets I was fairly low in South Stadium - row 12 or something I think.  It was kind of fun to be down low - especially near the student section - but I didn't think I could really see the plays developing that well, especially when they were on the other end of the field.

But the great things about the 400 sections - and the 200 sections - is having your own seat so your not always jockying for position, being very close to restrooms and concessions and being able to go inside to cool down or warm up (depending on the time of year).

Do you recall donation levels in those sections?