WBB: 2023-24 Season Notes

Another GREAT video.. It is so AWESOME to witness the success not just of women's sport but to witness also the dedication and commitment this university (our HUSKERS) have and have made for the promotion of women's sports. I proudly stand with our Lady Huskers and when someone comments that Nebraska is a Women's Sports school my response is H3LL YEAH!!! 

Volleyball & Soccer in the fall (both B1G champions)

Bowling, Indoor T&F, Basketball, Gymnastics, Rifle (all Highly competitive)

Softball, Beach Volleyball, Track & Field (all 3 have been Conference Champions)

So.. to all those that want to poke fun at Nebraska's Commitment to our Lady's... Success with in an athletic department has to develop from somewhere and we here know where the athletic success is coming from and who is carrying the Husker Banner!!

Lady's, Go Kick Some Butt and know we Love Ya!! GBR!!!!!

• Oh Yeah! 3

35 minutes ago, Loebarth said:

Another GREAT video.. It is so AWESOME to witness the success not just of women's sport but to witness also the dedication and commitment this university (our HUSKERS) have and have made for the promotion of women's sports. I proudly stand with our Lady Huskers and when someone comments that Nebraska is a Women's Sports school my response is H3LL YEAH!!! 

Volleyball & Soccer in the fall (both B1G champions)

Bowling, Indoor T&F, Basketball, Gymnastics, Rifle (all Highly competitive)

Softball, Beach Volleyball, Track & Field (all 3 have been Conference Champions)

So.. to all those that want to poke fun at Nebraska's Commitment to our Lady's... Success with in an athletic department has to develop from somewhere and we here know where the athletic success is coming from and who is carrying the Husker Banner!!

Lady's, Go Kick Some Butt and know we Love Ya!! GBR!!!!!

Agree. 

I really feel that volleyball really started this and I respect coach Pettit so much for this.  He had a vision and worked his a$$ off to develop a women’s sport in the entire state, not just his own team at the U. 

Nebraska really is a special place for women to come and be appreciated. Now, let’s keep building this and get a women’s BB title. 

• Plus1 1