Does the Kenny Wilson run concern you??

Hell no. Not in the least. Sometimes the offense wins in practice, sometimes the defense wins. The most important part to remember is that it's practice and I know for a fact the defense was embarrased to see that play on film. It's good for the team

I don't think that saying it was at the end of practice should be used as a crutch to not be worried about our run defense. When you are tired in the fourth quarter of a big game, you cannot have something like this happen. That is the time that you find out who wants it the most. Plays like that are not excusable, maybe a missed tackle or two would be, but that was just awful by our defense.

Two things: 1) yes, the run should be a concern, if for no other reason than pride should be a factor no matter when something happens in practice or if you've shut the offense down the whole practice. 2) Hunter, yes the DB's worry me. Shanle is a DB. And the safeties play an important part in run defense.

That being said, it certainly is not a panic issue (but hack's visual is SWEET). If anything, it probably reminded the defense of the mental effort it takes to be great. And it also says look out for Kenny Wilson.