Any Bulldog fans out there? share your thoughts!

I noticed we've had a couple Tech 'Dogs around, so just wanted to say welcome aboard, and we look forward to a competitive and clean game this Saturday - I wish you guys well.

So what are your expectations for this game and the season?

Are you gonna make it to Lincoln?

What players should we keep an eye out for?

etc.

And any other personal stories about you & your team would be very interesting to read. :cheers

This year is going to be very uncertain, we just have so much young talent, it is really hard to say were we really are. I can say as far as recruiting, these last two years have been the 2 best that I have known since Tech getting back to 1A ball in 88. We may only have a couple of seniors that start this year. So, IMO I think we are going to take some lumps this year, but will be very very good in 07 and on.

Players to watch, #23 Patrick Jackson, only a sophmore RB, going to be a stud.

Tech has a very, very talented group of WR that may rival a ton of BCS type teams, including freddie franklin who moved from rb last year to wr due to the success of Jackson, and new recruit William Griffin. In all 3 rb from last years team moved to new positions due to the depth and talent a rb that we had, just really good athletes. Mark Dillard is going to Strong safety, Weldon Brown will be a corner and as I have already said Franklin moving to WR.

I think our LBers will end up being pretty good, but they are so, so young. They are going to need game experience before they gel.

QBs, well we always have talented qbs, but this year they are all untested, but like the rest of the story have amazing potential.

My expectations are a 13-0 season, but I will adjust it as needed as the weeks go by :thumbs

I really do think we can beat aTm, this year but will need these first two games to see if we can gel early or not. Tough road schedule this year: at Nebraska, Clemson, aTm, and Boise all in first 5 weeks.

Tech has a very, very talented group of WR

Oh great, we have very young inexperienced DB's

Just tell me Troy Edwards doesnt have a little bro... <_<

425 yds receiving for TEAM TROY EDWARDS is still burned into my eye-risis. :wacko:

No, but we have a senoir in Jonathan holland who is faster than he was, Holland is a track guy that plays football, he took a slant route against Auburn to the house a couple years back and I never even saw a DB or safety in the screen. The difference this year, is no Tim Rattay to chunk the pill, we have a talented RS junior, but has not played much because of the qb's we had before him, but we are anxiously awaiting the first throw of #10 Zac Champion (what a name huh). I can see the Marketing department getting miles from his name.

Now I'm worried about your receivers against our DB's I hope our guys can keep up or it could be a long day for 'em!!!! Seriously though thanks for the info it's great to have respectful fans from other teams come on here so we can B.S. about everything. :thumbs Good luck on your season....................except on Saturday!!!! :lol: