I HATE THE PUFFALOES

dedhoarsededhoarsededhoarsededhoarsededhoarsededhoarse

Does anyone else hate the Puffs???????????

Oh yes and I am new and I love this site it's great!!!!!!!

Does that make me a " bad fan" if I say heck no I am not clapping no Puffs off the field post victory or loss...................if you have ever have been to Folsom prison.........I mean field you could understand my always embering disgust of the Puffaloes. :angry:dedhoarsededhoarsededhoarse

Hate is such a strong word. I must admit that I did find and unbelievable amount of pleasure in our win over them last year. Besides how can you hate a team with a fan base so helpful to other teams. Remember last year, the Huskers were getting tired from running up and down the field on them. The fans could see this and offered up water to re-hydrate our Huskers with dozens of bottles of water. Besides how could you dislike the marshmellows. Cooked on a stick is how I like them.

I have a deep distain for the Buffs. However, I won't stoop to their level. I will try to be a gracious host and clap for their team before and after games. We have the greatest fans in college football because we treat all teams (even the Buffs) with respect.

By the way...welcome to the board

CU and Florida have the worst fans in college football, hands down.

I agree, hate is a strong word, but those people suck!

dedhoarsededhoarsededhoarsededhoarsededhoarsededhoarse

Does anyone else hate the Puffs???????????

Oh yes and I am new and I love this site it's great!!!!!!!

Does that make me a " bad fan" if I say heck no I am not clapping no Puffs off the field post victory or loss...................if you have ever have been to Folsom prison.........I mean field you could understand my always embering disgust of the Puffaloes. :angry:dedhoarsededhoarsededhoarse

Right there with ya...worst fans ever. In any sport. Boulder should be bulldozed.