OT Alexander Ruggeroli [Walk-On]

Mavric

HuskerBoard Predictor  

17 members have voted

1. 1. To which school will Ruggeroli commit?

• Nebraska
    • Arizona State
    • Washington State

This poll is closed to new votes

54 minutes ago, ChubbaWubba said:

I have Nebraska Pipeline dreams and would prefer a top tier O Line coach instead of one still growing into the role. He is only in his 2nd year ever of being the only O-Line coach and was brought in for obvious reasons. We were 3rd in average yards rushing against a weak side of the conference. Let’s hope I am wrong and we get Baker to flip to cover the growing pains of 3 stars  

Who are these top tier O-line coaches looking for jobs??  Just curious.  And are they top tier because they are coaching at schools like Alabama, OSU, Georgia, Michigan?

• Plus1 2

7 hours ago, ChubbaWubba said:

I have Nebraska Pipeline dreams and would prefer a top tier O Line coach instead of one still growing into the role. He is only in his 2nd year ever of being the only O-Line coach and was brought in for obvious reasons. We were 3rd in average yards rushing against a weak side of the conference. Let’s hope I am wrong and we get Baker to flip to cover the growing pains of 3 stars  

He is literally bringing in two 4 stars, but I guess leave those factors out. :facepalm:

• TBH 2

Cr

13 hours ago, ChubbaWubba said:

He is not the reason we got Brix. He is the reason we got Taumua though, but we always get a 4 star regardless of O-line coach or staff. Last staff got Benhart, Corcoran, and Teddy

Crazy, because he credited relationships with a few of the current commits'... and strong relationships with Rhule, Raiola, and the strength coach multiple times. 

Speaking of last staff, were they the ones that helped develop Benhart this year or was that Raiola? Did they also bring the other honorable mention in Ben Scott, as well? 

• Plus1 1
  • Oh Yeah! 1
  • TBH 5

On 12/18/2023 at 6:44 AM, YetiJR said:

Cr

Crazy, because he credited relationships with a few of the current commits'... and strong relationships with Rhule, Raiola, and the strength coach multiple times. 

Speaking of last staff, were they the ones that helped develop Benhart this year or was that Raiola? Did they also bring the other honorable mention in Ben Scott, as well? 

The point was that those guys were developed by other coaches also. Like Brix is gonna mention everyone without saying the O line coach as well. Kid is basically a Nebraskan living closer to Lincoln than any Iowa University. Benhart was developed for multiple years and a 4 star before Raiola coached him. Ben Scott was already developed and multiple year starter.  Congrats to Raiola for getting 3 star guys to campus! When he pulls a 5 star linemen let me know. Playing s#!t teams all year doesn’t make him a great O Line coach nor does it prove he was the reason for year over year improvement. Nouli back after suspension helped a lot too. When you fail to look at the details, you fail to understand what really caused the improvement.

• Haha 3
On 12/14/2023 at 3:13 PM, MyBloodIsRed16 said:

Who are these top tier O-line coaches looking for jobs??  Just curious.  And are they top tier because they are coaching at schools like Alabama, OSU, Georgia, Michigan?

Maybe the ones with more than 2 years experience. Someone proven and highly respected as one of the best at their position. Want to be a championship team? It’s time to hire and pay a legit, top tier staff

• Haha 3
7 hours ago, ChubbaWubba said:

Maybe the ones with more than 2 years experience. Someone proven and highly respected as one of the best at their position. Want to be a championship team? It’s time to hire and pay a legit, top tier staff

Names.  I need names of these guys.  The best at their position who are actively looking for a new job doing the same thing at another school

• Mavric changed the title to OT Alexander Ruggeroli [Walk-On]