Cheer, buy tickets, attend the games - whatever. BOTTOM LINE, Matt Rhule will be fired within the next five years.

HuskerX

1 hour ago, Born N Bled Red said:

Are you daft or intentionally missing the point. Every time an offense has struggled under Callahan, under Pleini, under Solich, Frost, and even Riley. The coordinator had gone back, simplified the offense, identified the plays that worked best, prioritized those plays, developed a system around those plays and and boom, like magic the offense got better. It's almost like they realized the team they had wasn't capable of running the full system and so they scrapped the pieces that didn't work and emphasized those that did. There are quotes from every head we have had about having to do that to match the offense to the talent on hand. SATTTERFIELD REFUSES TO DO THAT.

In my example of Matt Turman that so clearly went over your head Osborn modified the offense with Turman at qb to ensure Matt wasn't put into a position to fail, largely by taking the game out of his hands and mitigating the chance for unforced errors. 

Apparently you need to be walked through the difference between coaching the players you have verses failing to coach and blaming it on the players.

Have you actually paid attention to Nebraska football for the past 30 years?

I've got better ways to spend my time so I want to make sure: if I walk you through the massive flaws in the above argument will you agree you got a little too excitable in your recent posts, and that absolutely no one is arguing that Satterfield doesn't have to get better? 

• Plus1 2
5 hours ago, Born N Bled Red said:

Every time an offense has struggled under Callahan, under Pleini, under Solich, Frost, and even Riley. The coordinator had gone back, simplified the offense, identified the plays that worked best, prioritized those plays, developed a system around those plays and and boom, like magic the offense got better.

2009 says hello.

On 11/11/2023 at 1:20 PM, HuskerX said:

He's not what we all had hoped he would be, and we all know it. Hell, even Rhule has to know it by now. It is what it is.

tell us how ya really feel

In all seriousness, I admire your conviction and confidence in using the word "we".  You even let it be known Rhule is included in that as well, cant argue against that