Cooper Terwilliger

On 11/24/2023 at 7:06 PM, SouthLincoln Husker said:

Kid is a I6'6" freshman.  Wonder if he will head the basketball direction.  I would image he is still growing.

Watched him as an 8th grader play basketball in RC. Very good basketball player l. Great hands for a big man. You could see the transition to football. Did not look like a freshman on the field. Pierre just won their 7th straight state title. He was TE2 as their TE1 is committed to NDSU. Both played a ton. Terwilliger no doubt has the bigger upside with his frame. Excited to see Nebraska in on him early. 

PS I think his P5 potential is football. 

45 minutes ago, SODAKSKERSFAN20 said:

Watched him as an 8th grader play basketball in RC. Very good basketball player l. Great hands for a big man. You could see the transition to football. Did not look like a freshman on the field. Pierre just won their 7th straight state title. He was TE2 as their TE1 is committed to NDSU. Both played a ton. Terwilliger no doubt has the bigger upside with his frame. Excited to see Nebraska in on him early. 

PS I think his P5 potential is football. 

OL?

1 hour ago, SouthLincoln Husker said:

OL?

I don’t think so. I think TE for right now. I’m sure he will play both ways next year which will show his best position. He’s an athlete. Started at First on their baseball team. Most likely will play varsity for basketball and did well this year on the gridiron. I could see him being 6’7 245 as a senior. Should be dominant the next 3 years in South Dakota. 

I also really like a lineman at Brandon Valley. He’s a sophomore and I thought he was better than the KSU commit that was playing next to him.