Jahmal Banks - #80 WR

Dae'vonn Hall - #83 WR

Keelan Smith - #86 WR

Jacory Barney Jr - #89 WR

Conor Connealy - #98 DL

• Plus1 1
  • Thanks 1

Not to hijack this thread but somewhat related  I have this question:

What # did you choose to wear on your HS or College team (if you had a choice)??  And Why did you choose that #?

Me # 84 -  Gene Washington, Minn Vikings.    I was in HS in the 1970s and Washington was the star WR with the Vikings. One of the 50 all time greatest Vikings.  I played TE as our old 'full house' 3 back offense didn't have  a WR.  Since I played on a small town S Dak football team, I also played Outside LB - so 84 wasn't a particularly good # for that however.  

I was saddened when Washington left the Vikings after the 72 season  but I kept his # anyway.  

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gene_Washington_(American_football,_born_1944)#:~:text=the 1966 team.-,Professional career,receiving yards and nine touchdowns.

1 hour ago, TGHusker said:

What # did you choose to wear on your HS or College team (if you had a choice)??  And Why did you choose that #?

Me # 84 -  Gene Washington, Minn Vikings.    I was in HS in the 1970s and Washington was the star WR with the Vikings. One of the 50 all time greatest Vikings.  I played TE as our old 'full house' 3 back offense didn't have  a WR.  Since I played on a small town S Dak football team, I also played Outside LB - so 84 wasn't a particularly good # for that however.  

I was saddened when Washington left the Vikings after the 72 season  but I kept his # anyway.  

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gene_Washington_(American_football,_born_1944)#:~:text=the 1966 team.-,Professional career,receiving yards and nine touchdowns.

n1o2m3d9rpbp3jmyj1qn.jpg

• Fire 1
1 hour ago, TGHusker said:

Wore 16 in HS because it wasn't 14 (my older brother's number) also because of Joe Montanana.  Had to wear 39 my freshman year of college because 16 was taken.  I also asked for 8 (half of 16)   but was also taken.  Wore 16 for 3 seasons as a safety just like Joe Montana

• Oh Yeah! 1