Do you want to see Nebraska play Tennessee and Oklahoma?

In the past I would've wanted to see those type of non-con games.  Especially during the Big 12 days because there were the same 6 conf games and it got stale and boring.  I couldn't get hyped for playing Kansas, Iowa State, Colorado, K-State......because they had some awful teams during the Pelini years by that time.  Sure, occasionally they were good but that was rare. And then you toss in Baylor who was awful and crappy... and when Texas A&M was down or a Tech team into the mix that always beat us. 

Fast forward to today, I don't mind playing some warm up games before we get into the Big Ten season.  In fact, it might even do us some good.  This conference is now loaded, and that excites me.  

If we were playing Rutgers, Indiana, NW, MSU, Maryland and Purdue every week I might go fishing instead and quietly listen to the game on my mobile phone app.  Don't mind catching a good call on the radio and some good fish for frying, but don't expect me to watch it and get excited about those matchups.

And that is why the Big Ten has been great by incorporating the former 4 Pac12 schools.  Those programs are bringing some good ball into the league, and that excites me.  

• TBH 1