2024/2025 Bowl Schedule

I hope this isn't the year (or next) when they significantly cut the number of bowls.  Hoping, worse case scenario, we go 6-6 and can still slide into some craptatstic bowl.  Hate to be the year we are finally bowl eligible there is not enough bowls....

• TBH 1

22 hours ago, lo country said:

I hope this isn't the year (or next) when they significantly cut the number of bowls.  Hoping, worse case scenario, we go 6-6 and can still slide into some craptatstic bowl.  Hate to be the year we are finally bowl eligible there is not enough bowls....

Why did you have to go and speak that into existence? :lol:  That would totally be a Nebraska thing. Go 6-6 when the new criteria is 7-5.

Jokes aside, they won't do that. Greed rules this sport now.

2 hours ago, runningblind said:

Why did you have to go and speak that into existence? :lol:  That would totally be a Nebraska thing. Go 6-6 when the new criteria is 7-5.

Jokes aside, they won't do that. Greed rules this sport now.

Haha.  I didn't even thing about speaking it into existence.  It would be completely a Nebraska thing for that to happen.

• Haha 1
On 3/29/2024 at 8:14 PM, lo country said:

All the minor bowls are ESPN for inventory