Thunderin' Bolts vs Maryland

I've been saying it most of the season. Huskers lack scary bats. Tuesday night is an example of a team (Creighton) that has a scary bat and that bat bit us. Pitching is not the biggest problem. The inability to score when runs are needed is. Stats would show we aren't bad at scoring true but in the games we've lost we had chances to win. Bolt keeps saying "we're hitting it hard, just not getting through". Then coach them opposite field hitting or hitting through the holes. I'm not a fan of our defense either. This overload shift to one side has lost of games by turning simple defensive plays into runs given up. I'm tired of the excuses. "The pitcher didn't hit his spot" or "the wind hung the pitch" and every other excuse Bolt keeps throwing out there. I've honestly started to lose my patience with Bolt and how hot & cold this team and his past teams are. I'm tired of not winning midweek games. Still, I'm very hopeful. This team has the talent to go deep into regionals "if" they play to the potential. Fingers crossed.. Just keep winning series. 1 game at a time. 

• Haha 1

Able to get to the game today, so not as many updates. MM got roughed up early, along with no offense. Clark has allowed only 1 hit since coming into the game with 1 out in the 2nd. Trailing 6-1 in bottom of 5