How big is the screen?

huskerguy

Nice one Ag. I haven't seen your guys' screen yet, but will sometime this season. I agree about Texas' though. It looks like they kind of just set it up there, and duct taped it down. It doesn't fit in good, and there is too much random crap all over it. On tv, it looked like there were sponsarships all the way around, and there was that Longhorn logo that spun the whole game. Not cool imo.

I'm not even kidding about this...Texas put theirs up in response to us. The reason it looks like ass is that Texas learned we were building a new one, because of a $15 million media contract we signed, and they knew the national champs could be outdone by a little farming college up the road, so they threw up a huge new screen so they could claim to be the biggest in Texas...and paid for it by becoming a digital yellow pages, while trying to spin it off as a really cool feature.

Our board was finished a couple weeks ago, as well as ribbon boards that run the length of all 3 sections on the 2nd deck. Kyle has changed significantly since last season, and the changes are all GREAT.

Seating...For Texas, I think so. Not us. We have enough trouble getting more than 75k to Kyle as it is. Texas doesn't quite rally around A&M that Nebraska does around NU. Until we start winning and selling out consistently, we're gonna stay at our 82,500 capacity.