I will be going to my first game this weekend...

HuskerMan

I got my tickets today. When looking at them I notice they say Gate 14. Does that mean I have to go in Gate 14 to be able to use the tickets or is that just the recommended Gate for me to go in? Thanks

I believe you don't have to go through that gate... they just suggest that gate because it is the closest gate to your section. Just depends what ticket taker you get, they may make you go to the right gate.

Overall I had a great experience. Just as good as I have heard it was. Also contrary to what I had been hearing it didn't take long at all to get in at the gates. The only thing that stunk was the rain, and I thought that the seats are a little to close for me to be able to be comfortable.

Crowd was pretty decent considering the conditions

Ya I am thinking the rain caused less than usual enthusiasm from the crowd. It seems from half time on people were slowly leaving. Now if I could just find me some Texas tickets that don't cost an arm and a leg.

Yea, there were some empty seats after the half. As the score went up, more and more people left.

Attendance was 1k less than last week. Understandably. I, though, was not one of those 1k.