SIGNED: OL Baker Steinkuhler

• 4 weeks later...

ok well all u guys are talking about how amazing he is. He is WAY overrated. And dont say i wouldn't know, i played against him in our last game of the season. Columbus High Vs. Lincoln Southwest. We killed them 28-7. I was lined up against him every play of the game and i ended with 2 sacs and 14 tackles. And for him on defense he had 6 tackles and thats it. I heard a rumor tho, that he got bitten by a poisonous spider in the summer and he still wasnt back to his full potential, and i sure as hell hope thats true. Im excited to see him play and hopefully he is back to his full potential next season.

ok well all u guys are talking about how amazing he is. He is WAY overrated. And dont say i wouldn't know, i played against him in our last game of the season. Columbus High Vs. Lincoln Southwest. We killed them 28-7. I was lined up against him every play of the game and i ended with 2 sacs and 14 tackles. And for him on defense he had 6 tackles and thats it. I heard a rumor tho, that he got bitten by a poisonous spider in the summer and he still wasnt back to his full potential, and i sure as hell hope thats true. Im excited to see him play and hopefully he is back to his full potential next season.

How about you then? You wanna play for Nebraska. :thumbs

Ya know, I'd imagine with a defensive performance like that, you would at least make it into the articles... and yet I haven't seen anyone credited for their defensive performance except someone with 4 INTs...

is that what they call tossing the salad of a midget, Midgettosser?

sorry mods couldnt resist, that screen name is just way to ummmm........odd

Im only a junior and i dont plan to play football in college...like i said, i beleive the spider bite theory, or maybe i just hope its true. Also to the POS who made fun of my name, get a life

Your warning level has been increased for violating the Board's rules against personal attacks on members. The poster you attacked did nothing more than poke fun at your screen name, and did not attack you.

A second violation will result in a temporary ban. A third violation will result in a permanent ban.

ok ok sorry for being rude to Husker Rob, u didnt deserve that. Also to BigBL87 you probably didn't see it in the paper because we put in a 7-1-3 for that game and everybody on the line had an outstanding game...another reason is if u read the lincoln or omaha paper you wouldn't hear anything about it because they dont care about CHS at all

ok ok sorry for being rude to Husker Rob, u didnt deserve that. Also to BigBL87 you probably didn't see it in the paper because we put in a 7-1-3 for that game and everybody on the line had an outstanding game...another reason is if u read the lincoln or omaha paper you wouldn't hear anything about it because they dont care about CHS at all

no worries

sometimes AR is quick to pull the trigger, he is a "Beatles Fan", but being a junior in HS you probably woundnt understand

by the way if you have had more games like the LSW game you might think about playing football in college. go to a camp and you might just get the bug

good luck to you

• 3 weeks later...