Big Red attendance 15-40K

Plus we have a whole team that wants to play. Some of our players for that game phoned it in early in December. Vill and Fonoti looked like giant whales nailed to the ground. We have had major speed increases through out the team. Miami's cheerleaders were faster than 90% of our team.

Not sure what configuration the stadium will be in but most of the time according to some info my girlfriend looked up they only have 68 thousand or so seats so if you put 40 thousand in there you will have more fans than they will. It is expandable if they open up an endzone that they normally have covered, the endzone below the Olympic torch.

the game is at 5 pm. we will be in cardinal

i dont expect more than 15-20k nebraska fans

most of you will be in sections 1-2 26-27 and some in the endzones

I think the USC fans are going to be very surprised to see the amount of money that Cornhusker fans are willing to pay for tickets. Guys will probally spend more money on a ticket than they do on engagement rings.

really??? 15k??? Notre Dame puts more fans in the stands than anything you could even come close to matching, and we put 40-50k in their stadium. I wouldnt expect anything less than that this time.

I don't know about 40-50k but saying 15k is underestimating the the travel ability of the "Sea of Red".

Just as "there's more red than green" Notre Dame

With all of the stuff I have heard about Nebraska fans buying season tickets just to get SC game tickets and selling the rest of them and the number of tickets that are apparently available on scalper sites being bought by Nebraska fans I would suspect more than 15k. If they got 92k total it sure would be nice to have 40k of that Nebraska fans because I am sure the Nebraska fans can outyell the rest of the stadium. I can tell you how well Nebraska travels since I have only been to away games in Texas. The Nebraska folks easily outnumbered the Michigan people at the Alamo Bowl last year and were a lot louder than the Baylor people at that game with about 10k of a 50 or so thousand seat stadium.