If the Huskers Win...

armed1

If we win the USC game, imagine the fear we will instill in our future opponents.

Just the idea of the team who beat the mighty SC

Then it will be back to normal around here. I hate to use this one game as a measuring stick as to where we are at this time, That wouldn`t be fair, But just think of what winning this one will do. It`s only monday night and my gut is in knots......................come on guys..............one time..........

GBR

When the Huskers win it will catapult the season like you haven't seen since the mid-90s. I remember during the NU-UF game they didn't give us a chance against the fun-n-gun. There are too many variables in our favor not to win. I wonder if BC has put some mascot up in the team briefing room like he did against CU last year? I honestly don't think the guys need anything to motivate them, national respect should be motivating enough.

I have a good feeling about this Saturday.

Edit: I have to add something to this. We are not the option of yesterday, we are the WCO of today that can move the ball efficiently through the air and score quickly. Texas Tech game for example. Why do we always think that we don't have a chance? Because we were so used to an offense that has trouble coming from behind (option). Well, the option is nothing more to us now than a way to aggrivate our foes (CU).

Our team is going to have a great day on Saturday. Our state is going to have an even better time the following morning when it unrolls the Sunday paper and the headlines clarify that the previous night wasn't a dream.

:thumbs

When the Huskers win it will catapult the season like you haven't seen since the mid-90s. I remember during the NU-UF game they didn't give us a chance against the fun-n-gun. There are too many variables in our favor not to win. I wonder if BC has put some mascot up in the team briefing room like he did against CU last year? I honestly don't think the guys need anything to motivate them, national respect should be motivating enough.

Edit: I have to add something to this. We are not the option of yesterday, we are the WCO of today that can move the ball efficiently through the air and score quickly. Texas Tech game for example. Why do we always think that we don't have a chance? Because we were so used to an offense that has trouble coming from behind (option). Well, the option is nothing more to us now than a way to aggrivate our foes (CU).

Our team is going to have a great day on Saturday. Our state is going to have an even better time the following morning when it unrolls the Sunday paper and the headlines clarify that the previous night wasn't a dream.

And...? :blink: (Didn't he just say that?)