GOOSEBUMPS!!! Just think...

of how it would feel...Cornhuskers up by 10 with the ball, grinding it out, killing the clock. You look around and soak up the moment as thousands of Trojan fans make their way to the exits. First down Big Red as the clock ticks down to 2:44. Flash bulbs go of and red flags fly as "GO BIG RED...GO BIG RED" echoes though a half empty Coliseum...NU 31 - USC 21

It's been a reoccurring dream the last month or so...we'll see

:restore

OR....................

we are down by 4 with 1:36 to go, Taylor engineers a drive down to the 34 yard line with 0:13 left and on 3rd and 10, he escapes three USC tackles and throws a bomb to the corner and Purify jumps up between 2 corners and makes a one handed grab with his feet coming down in bounds for the lead and the win!!!

:restore:restore:restore

man, you guys are dreaming.....you WISH the game would be that close.

I sense a very boring night on Saturday. I'll probably end up yawning and turning off the TV by 4th quarter as it will already be 42-3

.....Nebraska winning.

;)

Is O.J. and Marcus Allen playing in the game you vision? With Carson Palmer rotating with Matt Lienhart at QB?

Oh damn!! I was going to pick you apart a good one until I re-read and saw it say Nebraska winning 42-3!! My bad!!!!!! :cheers