Punting

gamecocks

I was looking at the USC-Arkansas stats and noticed that USC's punter averaged only 35.7 yards a punt with a long of 39. Granite there are a lot of factors that could keep it low but this could help us win the battle of field position, especially with our punt returners.

I don't think our Punter or Kicker is anything to write home about either.

Yep, a kicker that nailed 84% of his field goals a year ago and a punter with a 42 yard average. Absolutely terrible, you are once again correct. :sarcasm What are you doing around here anyways, you're only supposed to crawl out when the Huskers lose?

I was looking at the USC-Arkansas stats and noticed that USC's punter averaged only 35.7 yards a punt with a long of 39. Granite there are a lot of factors that could keep it low but this could help us win the battle of field position, especially with our punt returners.

:madash Tard alert!! Tard alert!! :madash

Granite? Does he have feet of stone? <_<

Yeah, I am the reason they invented spell check.

Yep, a kicker that nailed 84% of his field goals a year ago and a punter with a 42 yard average. Absolutely terrible, you are once again correct. :sarcasm What are you doing around here anyways, you're only supposed to crawl out when the Huskers lose?

A kicker that doesn't have a strong leg and made a bunch of chip shots last year. He fails to kick it anywhere near the endzone. A 42 yard average off of 4 punts is nothing great.