USC calling Husker fans "hicks"

Ya that's what comes from success though same thing can be said for the NU teams duingg the nineties..............I think it's funny when I see some kid with a USC hat or Texas hat.........I ask him you from Cali, or Texas 90% they say no :lol:

Or they wear a Texas hat with a USC shirt...gotta make sure you have all of the bases covered. Eh...what's that? Texas lost to Ohio State? Better go out and get my Buckeye gear. :wacko::lol:

Most people move to Cali and want to ignore where they come from. It's usually the people (mostly) that are not from California & live there that think they are something else. I've seen that first hand.

USC has been dominate for the past 3-4 years, but they were terrible, not even on the map for about twenty years prior to their success. The 137 true USC fans remember this. The rest are bandwagon peeps.

I guess then... If someone thinks Nebraskans are hicks, then I'm down with the hicks, my brothers and chicks!

:cheers

We are SO gonna kick some tail !!!

Good point.

I don't know if these guys understand how many NU fans are in Cali.

So what your saying Axl_sued_me is someone that loves the Football Huskers can't be a BlueJay fan. I think that is the most ideotic statement. Since as in basketball there are 2 major team in nebraska and it just happens that the Bluejays are the better of the 2. I have always been a Husker Football fan and always will be. But when it comes to basketball the Bluejays will always be my team. Sorry if this doesn't conform to your standards. :bang

So what your saying Axl_sued_me is someone that loves the Football Huskers can't be a BlueJay fan. I think that is the most ideotic statement. Since as in basketball there are 2 major team in nebraska and it just happens that the Bluejays are the better of the 2. I have always been a Husker Football fan and always will be. But when it comes to basketball the Bluejays will always be my team. Sorry if this doesn't conform to your standards. :bang

No. You are a fair weathered bandwagon fan. You cheer for the Huskers during football season then you cheer for a completely different university during basketball.

So someone that has followed the Husker Football program for 40 years but doesn't follow the basketball team is only a fair weather bandwagoner? I think that statement is Ridiculous, since I scream and follow the Huskers just as much as you do, why else would i be out here everday reading the board and want saturday to arrive as bad as the next person so i can cheer for the huskers. :steam I really resent being called a "Fair Weather Bandwagoner". I have never flip flopped on my Huskers football team and never will. I will always support them no matter if they will or loss.

I would guess that there might be Auburn football fans who cheer for Alabama during baseball, it is a very large state as there are alot of Husker football fans the cheer for the Bluejays..... That is all i have to say, this is not the time or place for this discussion. I apologize to all board members. Your "fair weathered bandwagon fan".

GBR

Try a different USC board. Go to the WildWestBoard for something different than the scout/rivals boards.

I just hope all Husker fans traveling to SC have a great time and here's to a GREAT GAME!

Fight On! and Go Big Red!

Not all SC fans are jerks. We get called all kinds of things too whenever we play someone outside our conference. I've never surfed a day in my life and I don't like going to the beach but we're all called surfer dudes and beach somethings all time. I'll admit it, I'm a city boy, born and raised and love it. I love everything about living in the c ity. Sure it has it's drawbacks, but it's home to me.

Can't wait to enjoy a few beers on Saturday but most importantly looking forward to our matchup. I'll be tailgating on campus and if you don't have plans before the game the USC marching band and song girls perform a pre-game concert near the Tommy Trojan statue on campus about 90 minutes before kick-off. See you on Saturday!

Have a fantastic trip!

Try a different USC board. Go to the WildWestBoard for something different than the scout/rivals boards.

I just hope all Husker fans traveling to SC have a great time and here's to a GREAT GAME!

Fight On! and Go Big Red!

Not all SC fans are jerks. We get called all kinds of things too whenever we play someone outside our conference. I've never surfed a day in my life and I don't like going to the beach but we're all called surfer dudes and beach somethings all time. I'll admit it, I'm a city boy, born and raised and love it. I love everything about living in the c ity. Sure it has it's drawbacks, but it's home to me.

Can't wait to enjoy a few beers on Saturday but most importantly looking forward to our matchup. I'll be tailgating on campus and if you don't have plans before the game the USC marching band and song girls perform a pre-game concert near the Tommy Trojan statue on campus about 90 minutes before kick-off. See you on Saturday!

Have a fantastic trip!

Thanks for the link and the courtesy to come in without jamming CAPS down our throat(like another SC fan did earlier).

It'll be a good game on Saturday :thumbs

:bonez:bonez:bonez