USC calling Husker fans "hicks"

Although the person might have some good points about western Nebraska and pretty much every where except Lincoln and Omaha being fly over country and having no trees.

Places without a ton of trees....? Those are often referred to as "farms" in Nebraska. I know some folks in LA think that food originally from the grocery store but before it gets there, it actually comes from these vast lands. and apparently ya can't grow corn and soy beans very well in a dense forrest. :thumbs

Hey the people on the left and right coasts think all of us here in Texas ride horses, have ranches and carry six shooters and wear 10 gallon hats with oil wells in the front yard.

had a friend from CA tell me he thought they still had nothing but dirt roads in most of Colorado.

I was born and raised in Cali, but I have family in Nebraska and go twice a year. I love everyone I have met there. People are actually friendly and loyal. I wish we had more people like that over hear.

I think it's hilarious when SC fans talk about how loyal they are, because I remember getting free tickets in the 80's and 90's (that SC would give away) and seeing less than 30,000 fans there.

Bandwagon SC fan needs to talk all the smack they can now, because when SC falls they won't be around long enough for payback.

In response to the tree comments and other stereotypes being thrown at Nebraska and it's fans:

It's the great plains? Why would someone use "Trees" as an argument? It's like making fun of Arizona for not having water? WTF?

Oh and speaking of water...guess where California get's most of it's water? Yup, It's pumped out of our Aquafur.

We're talking about football not geographical foilage...gimme a break.

And news flash.....LA Only has trees in their road medians.

I don't give a flying two fu#*$ if you have trees or where you shop or what beach you go to or what farm you live on....THIS IS FOOTBALL. Let the ball talk and stfu.

If USC would remember...they shouldn't be talking so much sh#t about hicks and farmers because I remember a certain game against a certain underdog who happened to be from a certain 'ya'll' slinging state. That's right metro-sexuals.....Texas handed your ass to you last season so quit with the stupid hick bullsh#t already.

Oh and there's more poverty in California, per capita, compared to Nebraska. So think twice before you talk sh#t about Hicks and trailers.

2004 : Cal = 13.2% Neb = 9.6%

Yes....you can insert foot in mouth whenever you wish.

:nutz

In response to the tree comments and other stereotypes being thrown at Nebraska and it's fans:

It's the great plains? Why would someone use "Trees" as an argument? It's like making fun of Arizona for not having water? WTF?

Oh and speaking of water...guess where California get's most of it's water? Yup, It's pumped out of our Aquafur.

We're talking about football not geographical foilage...gimme a break.

And news flash.....LA Only has trees in their road medians.

I don't give a flying two fu#*$ if you have trees or where you shop or what beach you go to or what farm you live on....THIS IS FOOTBALL. Let the ball talk and stfu.

If USC would remember...they shouldn't be talking so much sh#t about hicks and farmers because I remember a certain game against a certain underdog who happened to be from a certain 'ya'll' slinging state. That's right metro-sexuals.....Texas handed your ass to you last season so quit with the stupid hick bullsh#t already.

Oh and there's more poverty in California, per capita, compared to Nebraska. So think twice before you talk sh#t about Hicks and trailers.

2004 : Cal = 13.2% Neb = 9.6%

Yes....you can insert foot in mouth whenever you wish.

:nutz

:yeah:yeah:yeah:yeah:cheers

I once took a girl from South Dakota to a game in Lincoln. She pretty much summed up we Nebraskans by saying this: "You know, in South Dakota we're pretty much divided..you know, the east river, west river thing...But just sitting here in this stadium, I can tell you're all Nebraskans..It doesn't matter if your from Omaha or McCool Junction"....