RESTORE THE ORDER!!!!!!

jauken

My friends...the time has come..to raise the roof and have some fun..throw away the work to be done..let the football play... everybody sing everybody dance..lose your self in wild romance were going..win the game against the trojans, everybody sing along!

My fellow Husker faithful..it is time that HERE AND NOW, Nebraska regains its respect in the National Media and we truly Restore the Order... We will show the nation tomorrow what we all Nebraska people are truly made out of.. Heart, Determination and Pride.

So, be anxious today, Be ever vigilant tomorrow and lets ALL CELEBRATE with Pride when Nebraska shows Everyone what we have in store for them this year.

Restoring the Order isn't just a catchphrase..it has to be a frame of mind..it has to be the Eye of the Tiger that burning passion you feel for Nebraska. I am truly excited about this team... and even if we perchance happen to lose.. know that the effort made by our fine young men will relaunch Nebraska back into Dominance..

:restore

Restoring the Order is vital. This by far is the most i have ever looked forward to a Husker game! I went to the orange bowl in 94 and what a game that was, (RIP Brook Berringer) but taking on the underdog role we have now, and the current state of the team/coaching staff/state of nebraska, this win would rank up there as probley one of the biggest in school history!

Predictions:

1 Booty gets K.O.ed :box (His back is probley still injured)

2 Dirty Sanchez comes in and cant handle the pressure

3 We Blitz the sh#t out of them

4 Low scoring game similar to Texas-Ohio St game (NU 24 USC 17)

5 Taylor 15-23-207 2-1

Lets Put that Trojan Horse out to pasture dedhoarse

Side Note: As a new member of this site I need to let you all know that I am a student at KU but raised die hard Big Red since birth. My whole family is from or lived in Nebraska at one time. First ever game attended was the 94 championship in Miami and it was truly a magical experience. THERE IS TOO MUCH TO TELL ALL OF YOU BUT YOULL HEAR YAPPIN FROM ME ALL SEASON, BUT I DO LIKE TO END MY POSTS WITH A HUSKER "MOMENT" IN MY LIFE:

After a long night of drinking in Manhattan, Kansas (The Rotten Apple) with my girlfriend who attends that worthless university, I sprinted to her living room as soon as I picked my self up out of bed. After turning on the TV i realize that i almost missed kick-off! After a couple hours of screaming at the TV it came down to the wire. You all know the ending (SIT DOWN, LAY DOWN, SIT ON IT etc). Three feet in front of the TV and in the fetal position pounding the ground and screaming curse words loud enough you could hear em in Lincoln, Tears started to stream down my face. I will admit that there are certain situations when its ok for men to cry but that day I truly felt the definition of a heart-breaking loss. As I was lying there on the ground i heard the chuckling, followed by the nebraska sucks chant from my black-hearted girlfriend. She then started clowning me for being teary eyed and thats when i lost it. I then went on a tirade that is too explicit and disrespectful for me to post on this site but please believe me when i tell you that she shut her damn mouth for the rest of the season. Rule #1- DO NOT MESS WITH A HUSKER FAN AFTER A LOSS, its similar to waking a hybernating bear up from his winter nap.

Estimated Alcohol Consumption for myself on Saturday:

5 Miller Lites Pre Game

10 shots Jim Beam during the Game

NU Wins: A bottle of Andre Champaign

NU Losses: Finishing Bottle of Beam

:cheers:cheers:cheers Touchdown Dreams to all tonite, tommaro is going to be incredible

Restoring the Order is vital. This by far is the most i have ever looked forward to a Husker game! I went to the orange bowl in 94 and what a game that was, (RIP Brook Berringer) but taking on the underdog role we have now, and the current state of the team/coaching staff/state of nebraska, this win would rank up there as probley one of the biggest in school history!

Predictions:

1 Booty gets K.O.ed :box (His back is probley still injured)

2 Dirty Sanchez comes in and cant handle the pressure

3 We Blitz the sh#t out of them

4 Low scoring game similar to Texas-Ohio St game (NU 24 USC 17)

5 Taylor 15-23-207 2-1

Lets Put that Trojan Horse out to pasture dedhoarse

Side Note: As a new member of this site I need to let you all know that I am a student at KU but raised die hard Big Red since birth. My whole family is from or lived in Nebraska at one time. First ever game attended was the 94 championship in Miami and it was truly a magical experience. THERE IS TOO MUCH TO TELL ALL OF YOU BUT YOULL HEAR YAPPIN FROM ME ALL SEASON, BUT I DO LIKE TO END MY POSTS WITH A HUSKER "MOMENT" IN MY LIFE:

After a long night of drinking in Manhattan, Kansas (The Rotten Apple) with my girlfriend who attends that worthless university, I sprinted to her living room as soon as I picked my self up out of bed. After turning on the TV i realize that i almost missed kick-off! After a couple hours of screaming at the TV it came down to the wire. You all know the ending (SIT DOWN, LAY DOWN, SIT ON IT etc). Three feet in front of the TV and in the fetal position pounding the ground and screaming curse words loud enough you could hear em in Lincoln, Tears started to stream down my face. I will admit that there are certain situations when its ok for men to cry but that day I truly felt the definition of a heart-breaking loss. As I was lying there on the ground i heard the chuckling, followed by the nebraska sucks chant from my black-hearted girlfriend. She then started clowning me for being teary eyed and thats when i lost it. I then went on a tirade that is too explicit and disrespectful for me to post on this site but please believe me when i tell you that she shut her damn mouth for the rest of the season. Rule #1- DO NOT MESS WITH A HUSKER FAN AFTER A LOSS, its similar to waking a hybernating bear up from his winter nap.

Estimated Alcohol Consumption for myself on Saturday:

5 Miller Lites Pre Game

10 shots Jim Beam during the Game

NU Wins: A bottle of Andre Champaign

NU Losses: Finishing Bottle of Beam

:cheers:cheers:cheers Touchdown Dreams to all tonite, tommaro is going to be incredible

Welcome to the board, just in time, and a wonderful first post, we'll have to chat about that phrase that you didn't type in.