Three facts about the game

i honestly beleive that if we ran bump and run, and passed on them more we would of beat them, but that's only my opinion so you take that with a grain of salt. Play calling was horrible, simple as that, the run couldn't be established and they kept trying to run it, USC caught onto that and focused on it. When you look at that scoring drive with the passing working effectively, we would of had a great chance of pulling it off. Next time...THROW THE FU#KING BALL!!i'm not that upset over this loss, cuz SC HAS SOME WEAPONS. and they didn't really "roll" over us. the fact that we played strong has impressed me. Man that loss of bowman(in my eyes) killed us.

but it coulda been worse (SC avg's 50+ pts. per) and we held em' to 28. Plus they are the #4 team in the country, and we did farely well.

Congrats to SC on the win, and our boys for playing hard.

I just have to vent, that first TD against Andre Jones looked pathetic, JMO. Their recievers are so talented, they were making huge catches all day long, amazing catches, but I think this was one place one of our players just screwed up. Bowman would have made a difference, but he doesn't play offense too, so I say we still would have lost... Can't wait for Big 12 play to start! :restore