i want to be the first to say

billy c played way to weak for usc we could have 1 the game if he threw the ball i wanted to smash my TV i think we passed about 10 times all game very weak.. well our O needs much work with game planining and being able to adjusct but our BLACK SHIRTS DID WELL BIG UP TO THEM. they did the best they could our O gave them no chance i'm so pissed i really thought we would come out passing on there sub par secondary-- i almost think billy C said lets keep it close then we will worry about the big 12 --- let me know what you guys think????????????????

I honestly think if we would of passed more two things would of happened. Zack would of been killed and USC would of really opened up the flood gates against our DB's. Do you honestly think our Team would of faired next week if we would of gotten slaughtered tonight? I don't! We were overmatched in every aspect of the game. Ok all but our DL compaired to their OL. I thought we did very well against their running game. The runs towards the end of the game were due to fatigue. I think the Blackshirts were just wore out. Could you really blame them? :dunno

I think if we would have passed more maybe we would have one more score!!! Then we would have been within 10 points and I would have been happier!!! However; you could see that Taylor was not happy and that he wanted to do more. But, when the coach says do this you do it and work with what you have been given!!! We could have kept it a little closer, but with the conservative play calling we wouldn't have won it!!! We had to take chances to beat USC and everyone knows that!!! :dunno

The one positive was the front seven. Those kids played well. USC didn't run the ball well until the last drive.

:yeah I think the front seven played great. We were outmatched in the secondary. Brandenburgh was making some great takles at the end of the game. I like that guy. On their rushing score Shanle made a weak attempt at a tackle, that was embarrasing, but I'm sure the D was tired. Can't wait to see USC in our house!

Yeah, we gave SC all they can handle. But we didn't play mistake free football, and that's why we lost. We also didn't cash in on several scoring chances that were given to us. You have got to do those two things to beat a speedy SC team.

I agree! We made way to many mistakes to beat SC on their home field. Key penalties and Lucky's fumble hurt us. We could have had two int's that would have helped. Even though our corners got abused, our D kept us in the game. SC was beatable, but not with the mistakes we made and Billy C's fear of SC's pass rush!