Huskerhater.com

huskerhaze

is there a different board out there for some of you????   We lost...get over it ...I will eat crow if you want me to....

Are you going to be like Harvey Perlman and tell me that I should be more interested in other things besides football at my university?!? Well, we haven't had season tickets in our family for over 70 years to just be casual fans! This is important Shiite.

What is important is this weeks game, then next weeks and then the week after that. USC is now in the past. Let's focus on the current games.

:yeah

It seems the world ended last Saturday...

I'm a noob, so I have to ask is everyone always this cynical? There's another Saturday. We lost 1 game... if we loose another then I'd be worried. So I'm looking forward to Saturday's victory over Troy, then maybe things would be a little less hostile and more pleasant here.

I think the true measuring stick for the team comes this week. How well they'll respond following a loss. They need to show all these naysayers that they are good and they had a bad game. If they come out and play sluggish for a half then we can say the lose has really taken the air out of their sails but with the leadership and cohesiveness this team has I just don't see that happening. The game plan last week, maybe conservative but penalties, blown coverages, and turnovers just kill you in that type of game. I'm putting my money on a all around good effort this week to give us momentum going into conference schedule. I agree with a lot of you, 1 loss is 1 loss, hell, how do you think the CU fans are feeling right now. I'd say we're in pretty good shape. GO HUSKERS, Husker Nation is always behind you.