Hope for what?

noenwolf

Callahan showed us he isn't the cure to our football ill's. We need a dynamic coach willing to put everything on the line. Instead we have coach who played not to get blown out. Don't get me wrong I think we could have a 9 win season this year and compete for the Big twelve crown but were resigning ourselves to be a second rate team the Big twelve north is becoming known for. We fired a 9 win coach that couldn't get us back to th national stage, what do we owe Bill?

READ THIS ARTICLE!!!!!

alright lets really take a look at the game and take out all the opinions of what the media says and all..yes nebraska ran to much, didnt utilize the tools of taylor or the recievers, or cover the USC receivers the best. however nebraska was in this game for the majority. i look at it this way..14-3 at the start of the 3rd quarter and we hold USC on their first drive. you take away the fumble and maybe taylor leads them to score and doesnt give USC the ball in their territory..also consider the fact that 2 passes could have been walked into the endzone but failed to capitalize..i think what you have to look at is how nebraska kinda self destructed and dont forget USC is one hell of a football team

Back in the day there was another team that won 3 titles in 4 years. :thumbs

Especially since it took that coach a long time to win those three championships. The stars were in alignment, the kharma was due, the bills were paid. AND WE WERE THE FREAKIN' HUSKERS. And we still are. And we will always be Husker fans.

Hope we have another game on the left coast soon Thats what I'm freakin' hopin' for. :cheers

I've read so many of these post since this past Saturday night and I finally just need to put in my two cents.

I am a Husker fan! I root for them win or lose. I stand by them win or lose. I am not too blind to see our short comings and I am not even going to begin to think that I could coach at the level that these guys do. Do I second guess calls? Sure. Did I want them to pass a little more? Sure. Am I going to bash my team, my coaching staff, and the rest of the Husker fans around me? Hell no! Why? Because I may not, "Play for Nebraska", but I sure as hell root for them. Our ship's still afloat and we can do great things this year. It's going to take 85,000 strong, screaming for our beloved Huskers and damn it, I will be 1 of those 85,000!!!! Who's with me? :box

CONTINUE to RESTORE THE ORDER!!!

I think we will see soon how much better this team is. We have a few good test's coming up.

Sitting there I didn't know if USC was having trouble moving the ball because of it only being their 2nd game or if the Huskers, "that I thought we were playing hard till the end" were the reason for their problems. If so than maybe we are better than we showed in this game. I was not impressed with this years USC team as much as the last 2. I don't know about the rest of you but theres no way USC go's undefeated this year.

A few more breaks our way and their hanging on for that win.

Breaks USC-5

NU-1

Bring on Troy lets get this rolling again. 10 win season for us? at least.

GBR!!!