Hope for what?

noenwolf

The game was lost before we showed up. Hopefully we blow out Troy state this weekend to re-confirm Billy as the football guru able to blow out creampuffs at home.

Wow i hate the title of this thread and i hate your thinking on this....again its going to take more then a couple years before our offense is fully functioning!!!

Please feel free to fill out an application for the head coaching spot at the school im sure PEdersen will take you into consideration and ibet you would be the leading canidate for the job. :hmmm

The same guy whose "repuatation" is blowing out cremapuffs at home also led us to a blow out win over CU in BOULDER and led us to a win against the same MICHIGAN team who just whooped ND in South Bend by 26 pts!!!

Give the Guy a damn chance.

GO BIG RED!!!

Just listened to Cowherd on ESPN. Gave us a little positive press. He stated that Nebraska was the best team in the Big 12, not just the North. He also so says that SC will play for the National Championship. Auburn will fall in the other poll due to poor strength of schedule.

If this turns out to be true, we still have an outside chance of meeting SC again or playing for the NC. If we win the rest of the games on our schedule, which I think is possible, there are a lot of tough games for the top teams to get through. Keep the faith guys.

I think if we got another shot at them, we would see a different game plan, not for sure if it would be a better result though.

Just listened to Cowherd on ESPN. Gave us a little positive press. He stated that Nebraska was the best team in the Big 12, not just the North. He also so says that SC will play for the National Championship. Auburn will fall in the other poll due to poor strength of schedule.

If this turns out to be true, we still have an outside chance of meeting SC again or playing for the NC. If we win the rest of the games on our schedule, which I think is possible, there are a lot of tough games for the top teams to get through. Keep the faith guys.

I think if we got another shot at them, we would see a different game plan, not for sure if it would be a better result though.

Auburn will fall due to strength of schedule?!?! :blink:

GO BIG RED!!!

The game plan worked perfectly we didn't want to get blown out and we didn't. A loss is a loss, but the team was willing and able to compete but the game plan didn't let them. Run Run Run Run Run I thought Billy had faith in Zach guess not.

Well remeber "run run run run" won us a couple Trophies. He has all the confidence in the world in ZT if not dont you think BEck would still be around? He left bc he was getting no PT and wasnt going to get any this yr.

GO BIG RED!!!

Hey Huskerfan06 I don't want to get into a pissing match but!!!!!!!!

If we have to be a husker coach or have been one to give our thoughts maybe you should look in the mirror realize your not TO and get off this board.

Last year we did beat some good teams but this is a new year.

I'm going to end this thread with this, I hope I'm wrong and that Billy runs the table and crushes Texas when they come to town or at least gives his team a chance to win.

I'm out!

:box

I also heard a local Phoenix sports radio guy this morning who said Nebraska gave USC a lot to handle and that the Huskers played well against a great USC team. He also said Callahan has done a good job and that the Huskers are a lot better now than the last two years. People outside the NU circle seem to think that the game went well and we shouldn't have expected much better.

I thought that this game plan did give us the best chance to win. After we scored to start the fourth quarter it was 21-10. We needed a defensive stop but couldn't get one because of timely penalties and missed tackles. If we stop them on that drive rather than let them go the length of the field in 6 or 7 minutes and score another seven we might have seen a totally different outcome to the game. But that didn't happen. We lost, Troy is next. Bring them on.

Can we just have one huge thread that says, Callahan sucks and we needs to be fired!? I am sick of reading this crap over and over. We lost to a great team, not some average team, but a great one that could win their 3rd title in 4 years. And it wasn't a blow out. I have heard national guys saying that we impressed them so much. I was impressed by the game as well. If we had a secondary the game would have been much closer. Our front seven was great, though tackling needs to be improved, but other than that, they were fantastic. Stop with the hating on a team that will win the north, and could win the Big XII title game. This team is better than the last few years, but they still aren't at the level of USC, so get over it. GBR!

Can we just have one huge thread that says, Callahan sucks and we needs to be fired!? I am sick of reading this crap over and over. We lost to a great team, not some average team, but a great one that could win their 3rd title in 4 years. And it wasn't a blow out. I have heard national guys saying that we impressed them so much. I was impressed by the game as well. If we had a secondary the game would have been much closer. Our front seven was great, though tackling needs to be improved, but other than that, they were fantastic. Stop with the hating on a team that will win the north, and could win the Big XII title game. This team is better than the last few years, but they still aren't at the level of USC, so get over it. GBR!

Thank You and AMEN :worship

Now can we please let this be over?