Hope for what?

noenwolf

Callahan showed us he isn't the cure to our football ill's. We need a dynamic coach willing to put everything on the line. Instead we have coach who played not to get blown out. Don't get me wrong I think we could have a 9 win season this year and compete for the Big twelve crown but were resigning ourselves to be a second rate team the Big twelve north is becoming known for. We fired a 9 win coach that couldn't get us back to th national stage, what do we owe Bill?

Well i guess he should be fired and we need to again start from scratch. :sarcasm

We lost a game to a top college program on the road. If we would have won you be saying how genuis the plan was and if we woulda thrown all night and got blown out you still be saying this exact same BS.....Its going to take more then 2 years for us to get this very complicated offense perfected anduntill we do there are going to be bumps in the road.

Understandbly your dissapointed in the performance but we all are, and writting off the coach is just a the stupidst thing you could say...too many people on here ripping the team and the coaching staff for the way the game was played out.

UNDERSTAND THE SEASON ISNT OVER!!!!

GO BIG RED!!!!

A couple plays here and there and we are right in the game. The players shot themselves in the foot with turnovers, missed blocks, missed tackles, missed opportunities and penalties. I wouldn't be surprised if USC wins the NC this year. They are amazing. The game plan would have worked if the players executed!

I'd rather have a coach that could give the team a chance to win than a coach who is going to "put it all everything on the line" and have the game get out of hand by the 2nd quarter.

Would I have liked us to see Taylor slice and dice the USC secondary? Yea, I'd like to see us win an NC too, but what really are the chances of that? Did anyone watch game film on USC's secondary and say "Hell, we can throw all over the place on these guys!". Apparently the people who get paid to do that, didn't think so.

We competed with the Trojans we didnt compete with Jarett. The guy is an All-American WR and was called out by not just Jones but his Off. Cordinator...he had alot to prove and he did....the defense played great made a lot of big stops and kept us in the game down till the very end...

The team made plenty of miscues that didnt help that game could have easily been alot diffrent had afew more breaks gone our way.

GO BIG RED!!!