56-0 feels sooo good

HSKRNOKC

One of the most well balanced displays Nebraska has displayed in a LONG time! Psssst....wanna hear something funny....sCUm fans are all big headed about their "morale victory" over GA and are confident they are gonna come into our house and beat us! I think they are all drinking too much of that "Rocky Mountain Flavor"! :hmmm

Man, Coors is the worst crap too. I drink then when I'm dehydrated....

Anyways, what an effing great game eh? Those runs by Lucky were real nice. I love it when we break runs like that, shows that we can make the big plays. Same with some of those bombs Taylor threw early in the game.

How about Troy's special teams :wtf

There punt protection was just ASKING for something to go wrong. First off, I've never seen it done like that. Second off, you had to know that the snapper was going to bounce one off his blocker at least once. Then they started doing that Rugby-esque punt, but at least they never gave up big yards (except for when the kicker dropped it and Rigoni nearly took it back). Then there was their kick return, where they were all in pretty much a big circle. Whatever, great win against a solid team, and thats all that matters.